VA looking

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ShotNaBeer

VA looking

Post by ShotNaBeer »

Looking for a pump buddy/buddette in Northern Va.  I'm not bad looking, small build, 38 yo, 165lbs, 5'8.  Like girls and guys.  I'm about 5 1/2 inches but very nice.  Had lots of compliments.   I prefer older but am up for anything.  Never pumped with anyone else so I'm a tad shy.  Into anything.  Like poppers, blow (especially), dildos, recycled beer.  Like to party.  Don't have my camera at hand so sorry, no pictures.  I'll post some later.
Helmut_30

Re: VA looking

Post by Helmut_30 »

live in maryland but work in arlington/falls church area.  send me an email.  profile in yahoo IM   Helmut_30
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

Found my camera!
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

more
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

more
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

more
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

[quote author=stumper link=board=meeting;num=1054669371;start=0#1 date=06/06/03 at 14:35:13]I,m pumping 2 stage and nipps in Md. Souinds like similsr interests Im 55 .<br>Stumper[/quote]<br><br>I just wrote you a big ass letter that I lost ecause of my POS com[uter.  Email me at [email protected] if you want to get together.
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey dude. iam near reston. love to pump cock and balls. iam 5'7" 145lbs with a 10 in long cock and 8 in thick when pumped. iam straight  but love to pump. i can self suck and love to eat my own cum. iam cut with a big main vein with branches. have some nice low hangers that are smooth shaved along with a nice trimmed cock<br>hair.iam clean with no diseases. lets pump huge!!!!!!!!!!
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

Where are you right NOW!  It's 9:13 in the morning and I've been pumping on and off all night.  I'm ready to go now.
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

You MD guys, don't leave me out. I am in Montgomery county. I too, have never pumped with anybody. Been pumping, though not regularly, for about two years. Would like to pump every day but the schedule and environment won't allow. Donaker, Shotnabeer - love to get together. I can be eamiled at [email protected].
doug_nova

Post by doug_nova »

Hey Guys<br>living in Sterling and am really curious. Never pumped before, but would love to try. Anyone out there able to show me how it is done?
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey doug! iam in sterling too!!!!!!!!!!! iam str8 but love to pump cock and balls. iam 10 in long pumped and 8 in thick at the base. have a big main vein with branches and iam cut. love to self suck!