VA looking

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ShotNaBeer

Re: VA looking

Post by ShotNaBeer »

I would love to get together.  Got a place to go?  I'm usually free Wednesday or Thursday but no where to pump.  Email me at [email protected]
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey guys! lets get together in the chat room some night so that we can find more out about each other. after 9 pm is cool. later dudes.
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

It's going to be at least three weeks before I get a decent internet connection at home.  I use my internet connection at work and I get off work at 7:00pm so I won't be able to join the chat unless you have it earlier.  Sunday is the only day I have to chat until I get my satellite installed at home.  I can't bear to surf at 9600k.  I have a horrible phone line and no access to DSL.  I'll be looking for you guys in the chat room today.
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

I haven't had another chance to do any chatting since I posted last.  Everyon's on vacation so I stuck here alone busy as crap.  Really was looking forward to setting up a pump session this week.  I'll probably pump Tuesday and Wednesday night after I get off work.  Let me know if you want to get together, any or all of you.  We need to set up a party!!
Buck99

Post by Buck99 »

Hi guy's, I'm down here in Fredericksburg, ( atleast for the next six weeks)<br><br>   I pump C & B have a 3 inch tube and stj, been pumping on and off for a little over a year.<br>   I would like to meet with other pumper. I tyered of pumping alone.<br><br>   I'm 46 6'1", brown greying hair, moustach, 400lb Bi<br><br>   I would prefer a weekend session,  ::)
ShotNaBeer

Post by ShotNaBeer »

Pumping Tuesday night!  Sure hate to pump alone again tonight.  I pumped balls Monday night for the first time and man, I couldn't beleive how big they got.  I tried to take a pic but my camera's batteries were dead.  I get off work at 7.
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey shotnabeer. i will be in the chat room after 8pm.lets get those eggs huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey nupumper2! iam in sterling. yea a small pump group of 2 or 3 sounds hot! iam 5'7" 148 lbs with a 10in long 7 in thick cock ( unpumped).i have a big main vein with branches and it is cut. balls are shaved and pubes trimed short. iam clean. no tatoos. i do not do drugs, or have pierceings. i pump cock and balls.
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey pumpnfun! how is the ball pumping going? i pumped sunday night and got mine to over 13 inches in about 1.5 hrs. cock got really thick at over 8.5 inches at the base. want to go for a 2.5 hr session some night in the chat room. cum join me.
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

Hi everyone I went to update my info and clicked on wrong box so I changed my name. Dude the balls are pumped tonight I did a wet pump. they pumped big and fast feels great. they are 10 3/4 now I going for 12 or13. On a break rigth now. can't wait to give them a go.Also my cock is getting thick at the base no donut yet my cock n balls look so good I never want then to go down. talk 2 y later