Hudson Valley, NY TODAY

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Matteo

Hudson Valley, NY TODAY

Post by Matteo »

Very last minute, housemate went out of town on business and was looking to see if there were any local dudes who would like to pump tonight. I can host.<br><br>Use my e-mail and hit be back with a message, i'll be on and off computer most of day.<br><br>37, 5'10, 210# Buzz Cut....<br><br>
persan

Re: Hudson Valley, NY TODAY

Post by persan »

Dude spend weekends in Yorktown Heights area...got a pix U could send...who knows maybe get together and pump sometime....
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY YAHOO GROUPS INTO PUMPING. I do not pump but have a nice cut 8 " neg tool to breed bottoms and dock into uncut meat. Check out my yahoo profile. I am on LI for summer.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY YAHOO GROUPS INTO PUMPING. I do not pump but have a nice cut 8 " neg tool to breed bottoms and dock into uncut meat. Check out my yahoo profile. I am on LI for summer.
JonnyO

Post by JonnyO »

Hey! I'm in the Hudson valley! New to pumping, looking for a buddy.  Are you looking for pump friends, or only when your house-mate is gone?  Drop me a line at [email protected]<br><br>26, 6'2" 170#
frankuws

Post by frankuws »

Lets exchange pics. I'm in the kingston area on the weekends. Maybe we cna meet sometime. My place is available sometime. <br><br>I'm 41, 5'11 dakr hair and eyes, weigh about 210 lbs(beefy guy here), clean shaven face, mod. hairy body, nice cock about 7.5 inches cut. Into safe things. Love to service guys for hours. Pumped once and had a great time. Want to do it again with someone. <br><br>Send your message to [email protected]