Pump buddy wanted in Mid-Hudson Valley, NY

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

JonnyO

Pump buddy wanted in Mid-Hudson Valley, NY

Post by JonnyO »

I am new to pumping and looking for a pump buddy around Catskill,NY.  That's about 30 min south of Albany, and 3.5 hours north of NYC.  I'm 26, 6'1", 170#, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, boyish-looking, and a little over 6.75" cut.  I'm bi, and married, but the wife knows I like to play, so I am looking for someone who can host.  I don't have my own equipment yet, but will be getting it in the beginning of November.  I'm into ball and cock pumping, and prefer (but don't require!) a more expirenced pumper. I am willing to travel within 30-60 minutes travel-time.  You can drop me a line at [email protected] or just reply here.  I have pics available, so should you.  Looking forward to some pumping guidance!   ;D
frankuws

Re: Pump buddy wanted in Mid-Hudson Valley, NY

Post by frankuws »

Hi-<br><br>How is it going? Frank here. I'm in the Kingston area on the weekends. <br><br>I pumped once and had a great time. I'm 5'11 dakr hair and eyes, weigh about 200 lbs, 41 years old, clean shaven face, mod. hairy body nice cock about 7.5 inches cut.  I'm a beefy italian guy, very masculine. I would really want to find someone local that I can explore and pump together. <br><br>Let me know and send your pics and stats to [email protected].<br><br>Thanks.<br>Frank<br>
Attachments
frank.1.jpg
frank.1.jpg
frank.1.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
frankuws

Re: Pump buddy wanted in Mid-Hudson Valley, NY

Post by frankuws »

Here is my cock pic.......
Attachments
cockpicfm.jpg
cockpicfm.jpg
cockpicfm.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 1946 times