N.W Pa Pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

dole

N.W Pa Pumpers

Post by dole »

Looking for pump buds in NW Pa
northpghpumper

Re: N.W Pa Pumpers

Post by northpghpumper »

hey n.w. I travel western P.A. for my job + always pump while on the road. like to stop at moraine state park-- oil creek state park for hot j.o. + sucking. Would love to meet+pump+play. I am 37yrs 6ft 210lbs with a 7in that packs my 2.5 tube and getting close to packing my 3in. call on my cell phone m_f   8_4  if I do not answer right away leave a voice mess when to call you back. 412-445-3293
dole

Post by dole »

let me know what your email addrerss is and i'll send a few pics first
NewYorkballpumper

Post by NewYorkballpumper »

Are you anywhere near the New York boarder??<br>I always pump alone and would love to pump with another pump budy.  Mostly into ball pumping.  Have lots of pictures of my pumped balls.
northpghpumper

Post by northpghpumper »

:       Hey Dole my E-MAIL is [email protected]   Got A phone call from area code 254 but missed call and they left no message.Was this you cause I still have number. could come to erie area weekdays if you like to meet.Call or E-MAIL me  thanks jim
dole

Post by dole »

jim  <br><br>email address you gave me is no good!<br><br>Dole
northpghpumper

Post by northpghpumper »

Dole      try  jim [email protected]   I hope that works. Hope to talk to you soon.   thanks jim
dole

Post by dole »

jim<br><br>that 2nd email address is still no good. Send me an email [email protected] and see if that works<br><br>Dole
dole

Post by dole »

Jim, still does not work. Tell ya what,get yourself a msn hotmail email address or yahoo, then try to email me, that should work<br><br>Dole