rochester, ny pumper

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

markus alo

rochester, ny pumper

Post by markus alo »

I'm looking for any pumper in the rochester, ny area to basicvally just show me how they pump, I may not pump at first but would love to watch, and help if wanted, don't care if you're straight/bi/gay, I wanna just see you get bigger and see and maybe feel how it is afterwards.  No strings.  Just friendship with show and tell.
donaker

Re: rochester, ny pumper

Post by donaker »

hey markus where in rochester area do you live? i used to live in greece. i will be in the area during the latter part of june for about 2 or 3 days. i pump cock and balls. iam 10 in long before i pump also very thick. have a big main vein with branches and iam cut.
PUMPED PARTYCOCK

Post by PUMPED PARTYCOCK »

NYC PUMPER<br>WOULD LIKE TO PUMP WITH U DONAKER AND EAT ALL THE RESULTS...<br>COCKPIG HERE<br>CAN EAT ALL THAT'S ON MY PLATE<br>GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP.<br>C-
Genesoballpumper

Post by Genesoballpumper »

I live near rochester and have been pumping my balls for some years now.  Would love to show you how.  Have built a couple of home made ball pumpers.  Can get them up to 7" diameter with no problem.  Have lots of tips for a first time ball pumper.  <br>Have lots of pictures of my pumper balls.<br>60 yrs. 290lbs.