Boston, MASS pumpers?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Miniver_Cheevy

Boston, MASS pumpers?

Post by Miniver_Cheevy »

Looking to hook up with other Boston pumpers.  Experienced here looking for same or inexperienced (willing to deal with my lame equipment!).  <br><br>45 a little bit freaky (artist) but very nice.  Has own apartment 5 miles south of town or can travel.  Allright looking, 6' 175 lbs. cut, 7.5" x 6.5" with very big balls, gay but not interested in sex so much really -- bi/straight/gay all okay.  <br><br>Just into pumping long sessions with another dudes/dudes.  Especially interested in new ideas re pumping and safely max-ing dick size.  E-mail me at [email protected] (miniverch at netzero dot net).
Go Bo-Sox! Go Senator Kerry!
dick

Re: Boston, MASS pumpers?

Post by dick »

iam north of boston have big balls
pumper617

Post by pumper617 »

Hi guys, also North of Boston (Arlington) and have been pumping off and on for 7 years. LOVE to pump with buds/groups.<br>Please email for hooking up!
Attachments
rcockvert_s.jpg
rcockvert_s.jpg
rcockvert_s.jpg (5.63 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
marc corley

Post by marc corley »

msculine 28 cock pumper in boston.  looking for hot guys in boston to get huge with.  group welcome.
marc corley

Post by marc corley »

msculine 28 cock pumper in boston.  looking for hot guys in boston to get huge with.  group welcome.