Upstate NY

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

4nac8tor

Upstate NY

Post by 4nac8tor »

Is this real
Last edited by 4nac8tor on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
leatherhotcock

Re: Upstate NY

Post by leatherhotcock »

Without giving too much away.............where in Upstate NY?..............Oneonta here!
littledelaware2002
4nac8tor

Post by 4nac8tor »

Time is short
Last edited by 4nac8tor on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
frankuws

Post by frankuws »

Hi-<br><br>Name is Frank from High Falls(between Kingston and New Paltz. I'm 5'11 dark hair and eyes, weigh about 200 lbs. I'm 41 years old, really down to earth. My cock is about 7.5 inches cut. I pumped once and would love to do it again. I do need some help, but I want to do it. <br><br>I pumped in California a couple of months ago and had a blast. After we both pumped, we really chowed down on eachother's cock. I will be on vacation Wednesday, thursday and friday. If you are available, I would love to meet. <br><br>What do you look like? Whta are your stats? What are you intersted in?<br><br>Please let  me know. <br><br>Frank<br>
frankuws

Post by frankuws »

Hi-<br><br>Name is Frank from High Falls(between Kingston and New Paltz. I'm 5'11 dark hair and eyes, weigh about 200 lbs. I'm 41 years old, really down to earth. My cock is about 7.5 inches cut. I pumped once and would love to do it again. I do need some help, but I want to do it. <br><br>I pumped in California a couple of months ago and had a blast. After we both pumped, we really chowed down on eachother's cock. I will be on vacation Wednesday, thursday and friday. If you are available, I would love to meet. <br><br>What do you look like? Whta are your stats? What are you intersted in?<br><br>Please let  me know. <br><br>Frank<br>
frankuws

Post by frankuws »

gerardt

Post by gerardt »

hey!<br><br>how about fort plain next month?<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
2x9_on_NUTTS.jpg
2x9_on_NUTTS.jpg
2x9_on_NUTTS.jpg (8.2 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

Just gotta tell you , thats a beautiful picture of your cock and balls. I was just imagining the buzz you get from it. It buzzes me by just looking at it.  Ive done a little pumping ,but nothing as great as that. Thank you from Toronto, Canada
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long
nuggetshan

Is soRe: Upstate NY

Post by nuggetshan »

Just wondering if there is any females out in the Western NY area that enjoy pumping or being pumped.  If so hit me up.  ;)