Electric pump and tube for sale

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

megavacpumping

Electric pump and tube for sale

Post by megavacpumping »

I have a Megavac electric pump from Dr. Kaplan and a 2 x 12 flared tube from NW Pumpworks that I would like to sell.  This is the premium pump that is on his website www.drjoelkaplan.com for $299.  I paid $199 + the small assembly fee a few years ago.  Check out his website, it will answer some questions you may have.  I will sell the pump and the tube for $100.  The pump is in mint condition as well is the tube.  It has the pressure gauge, several feet of tubing and all of the connectors you will need.  I have some extra connectors for the tube.  I have never broke one, but I'll include what I have. I've just lost interest in pumping and would like to sell it to someone who can appreciate the great feeling this pump will give you.  It is not silent, so noise may be an issue if you are not alone. There are ways around the noise though.  I live in Missouri.  Please contact me if interested.  This pump has a vibrating sensation to it that feels amazing ( to me anyway).  It has a regulator valve that you control the pressure.  I will be happy to explain any details or answer any questions regarding this pump.  I cannot offer a warranty of course, but I have never had any problems with it.  It needs to be seen to be appreciated.  It also needs very little maintenance,  just 4 screws on top to remove and clear out dust occasionally.  I mounted it on a small piece of wood so it would be easier to set on a table I used for it.  It is designed to be mounted to a surface if you choose.  I hope that someone will take advantage of this and be able to really enjoy some very pleasureable pump sessions.
craigcody

Re: Electric pump and tube for sale

Post by craigcody »

I see this is an add you placed many months ago..any chance the pump still for sale??
cthotguy

Re: Electric pump and tube for sale

Post by cthotguy »

Is it still available? [email protected]