SW Fla loves to Pump seeks same

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

selflover

SW Fla loves to Pump seeks same

Post by selflover »

I'm 50, trim/muscular/smooth and I am a severely chronic Pumper  and I love it. When home, I pretty much play with myself constantly since it feels so good. I cannot and will not stop. My penis is the focus of my life and I live for its pleasure.<br><br>I've been looking for a dude who is 18-65 trimmed/shaved and thin to have a long-term pumping relationship with. You are equally or even more severely addicted to pumping and pleasure from your penis than me. Even if we were just sitting and having a conversation, or eating dinner, or watching TV, we would be pumping or playing with ourselves.<br><br>Like me, the more obsessively you pump, the more excited you get, and that makes you pump helplessly even more.<br><br>The guy I'm looking for and I would support and enourage each other's compulsive, obsessive, addiction to pumping as much as possible.<br><br>I hope you're out there and, after getting to know each other a bit, want to meet. Serious replies only. Phonies, flakes, cyber-or-phone-only guys need not respond.<br><br>[email protected]<br>
for now--larry

Re: SW Fla loves to Pump seeks same

Post by for now--larry »

hi, <br>   i did send you an email, do not know if you got it, so i am posting to see if you get this.  <br>what part of s.w. fla. are you in?
larry

Post by larry »

hey, i am in cape coral, would like to find a pump buddy
larry

Post by larry »

larry

Post by larry »