BOTOX AND BALL STRETCHING

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SPITTINGCOBRA8

BOTOX AND BALL STRETCHING

Post by SPITTINGCOBRA8 »

SEEMS TO ME GUYS THAT BOTOX RELAXES MUSCLE TISSUE. SO IF ONE WERE TO HAVE BOTOX INJECTED IN THE MUSCLE TISSUE OF THE SCROTUM, THEY WOULD ALWAYS HANG LOW AND USINF BALL STRETCHERS, RINGS, SPLIT COLLARS ETC WOULD MAKE STRETCHING A HELL OF A LOT EASIER AND FASTER SINCE THE RESISTANCE BY THE MUSCLES WOULD BE GONE. MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE OUT THERE? BY THE WAY, THE MUSCLE TISSUE OF THE SCROTUM ARE SOME OF THE STRONGEST MUSCLES IN A MANS BODY, THAT IS WHY GAINS TO STRETCH COME HARD AND TAKE A LONG TIME. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!
SNAKE
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

I'd thought about using botox to loosen up my sac for pumping, both during and after. I can keep things warm during pumping, but afterwards it's hard to control the temperature (and stress situations) that make my sac tighten up. I'd think this would be a great application. Try convincing a doctor of that though! :lol:

I looked at the botox web site (starting at www.botox.com), and gee, there's nothing there even remotely related to this. There's cosmetic, as in relaxing the muscles causing a frown, theraputic, and for severe underarm sweating. Who wants to be the first guinea pig and get their sac injected?

Aside from uses related to pumping, stretching, etc., just getting a nice hang of what you've already got would be nice. Even guys with great low hangers have them pull up under unfavorable conditions. But not all of the problem is in the sac; it's also in the balls getting pulled up on their "suspenders". Ever notice those guys who's balls disappear completely when highly aroused and about to shoot? :P
SPITTINGCOBRA8

Post by SPITTINGCOBRA8 »

KEWL U THOUGHT OF IT TOO. I THINK IT IS THE SCROTUM THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PULLING THE TESTICLES UP AND DOWN. SEEMS TO ME GUYS THAT LIVE NEAR THE MEXICO BORDER AND ARE ALREADY USING DOCTORS THERE FOR SILICONE INJECTIONS SHOULD TRY THIS OUT AND LET US KNOW WHAT UP WITH IT. THE GOOD THING IS THAT IT ONLY LAST ABOUT THREE MONTHS, SO IT WOULD NOT BE PERMANENT.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

You are posting about the cremaster muscle which envelops the testes for the purpose of retraction, such retraction to keep the testes at a proper temperature whether cool or warm exteriorly.
It runs from the internal oblique and inguinal ligament to cover the testes.
hairypumper
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

SPITTINGCOBRA8 wrote:I THINK IT IS THE SCROTUM THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PULLING THE TESTICLES UP AND DOWN.
There are actually two mechanisms that cause the testicles to retract. One is the scrotum muscles contracting and shrinking the size of the sac. I think this mechanism is more related to temperature control. The other is a kind of retraction via the spermatic cords, where the scrotum stays loose. This is somehow controlled through muscles in the lower abdomen rather than from within the scrotum area, from what I can tell. You can see some guys pull their balls almost all the way up, while their sac stays completely loose, some seem as if they're able to control the left and right balls independently... pretty hot if you ask me! 8) Guys do it involuntarily when aroused or stressed... in the case of being stressed, I guess it's a kind of self preservation thing for the balls, so they don't get whacked.
SPITTINGCOBRA8

I STILL THINK IT IS WORTH EXPLORING

Post by SPITTINGCOBRA8 »

AFTERALL, CONTROLING THE SCROTUM MUSCLE WOULD BE IMPORTANT AND WOULD ONLY FURTHER THE CAUSE TO GET THOSE LOWHANGIN, THIGH SLAPPIN NUTS WE ALL DESIRE TO HAVE.
Franky

Re: I STILL THINK IT IS WORTH EXPLORING

Post by Franky »

FURTHER THE CAUSE TO GET THOSE LOWHANGIN, THIGH SLAPPIN NUTS WE ALL DESIRE TO HAVE.[/quote]

Like these? You mean?

F
Attachments
hang.jpg
hang.jpg (63.28 KiB) Viewed 8417 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

frankfurter!

you dah man! i have slowed down on the pump and have been stretchin both cock n balls. finally got a nice leather parachute kinda deal and have 6 lbs hangin from it so so nice. if i could just get to 1/2 your length!

jerry 8)
SPITTINGCOBRA8

Re: BOTOX AND BALL STRETCHING

Post by SPITTINGCOBRA8 »

turns out it does keep u hanging low, google SCROTOX
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Franky wrote: Sat May 20, 2006 6:50 pm FURTHER THE CAUSE TO GET THOSE LOWHANGIN, THIGH SLAPPIN NUTS WE ALL DESIRE TO HAVE.
Like these? You mean?

F
[/quote] THAT'S AMAZING!!
peeby

Post by peeby »

If I’m pumping into a jar and there is no concern about pumping equipment getting damaged by something oily, I rub a marijuana balm into my particulars. My thinking is that it relaxes the skin and allows for more stretching. Does it really? Not absolutely sure, but I’ve gone back to this (for jar work) over and over.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Franky wrote: Sat May 20, 2006 6:50 pm FURTHER THE CAUSE TO GET THOSE LOWHANGIN, THIGH SLAPPIN NUTS WE ALL DESIRE TO HAVE.
Like these? You mean?

F
[/quote]

That are the best stretched balls ever
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Like these? You mean?

F
[/quote]I’m not a ball pumper BUT having said that, I think that this set of cock and balls are the finest example I have ever seen. Cock and balls are in proportion, cock is straight with a small amount of foreskin overhang. Tha bag hangs well and the balls are even and well defined. This is a set of “family jewels” one could be really envious of, and I am and I bet I’m not alone.
smoking919

Post by smoking919 »

You can purchase Botox online and do it yourself. You'll need quite a few units to cover the scrotum. I'm strongly considering doing it myself.
SPITTINGCOBRA8

Post by SPITTINGCOBRA8 »

Takee pics and et uss know how u did it. I dont think i know enuf of the way the muscles work in the scrotum.