Progress on my journey to fill the Bullmaster Magnum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Torontopump

Progress on my journey to fill the Bullmaster Magnum

Post by Torontopump »

Folks

I wanted to share my progress on filling my Bullmaster Magnum.

For the last year or so, ever since trying Epsom salts in my pump water I have been plagued by blisters/dermatitis on my scrotum that have prevented both long period pumping or multi-day events. I had to wait for the skin to slough off and heal before I could start again.... ugh.

About 2 months ago I tried Bag Balm, which was originally developed for cow udders but is sued my many folks as a vernal skin conditions. It contains petroleum wax, lanolin and a anti-bacterial/anti-septic. I now use it before a pump session, to make sure my skin is not exposed to the water and after a pump session as a general medicated treatment. I buy this from Amazon but you can get it it many pharmacies as an over-the-counter product.

So as you can see from my posted pic that I am now able to run past the pockets and am working on filling the Magnum throat. You can see I have marked the pockets and have several lines marked in permanent marker (which can be removed with poppers on a Kleenex). Good progress is being made towards the goal.

I have also found that this product does not cloud nor stain acrylic tubes and cleans up with warm water and dish detergent.

Any questions you can contact me here or on Skype (Torontopump).

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.11.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.11.54 AM.png
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.04.14 PM.jpg
drew_uk

Re: Progress on my journey to fill the Bullmaster Magnum

Post by drew_uk »

Thanks for the tips Toronto amazing progress.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Boy that is pretty big. I can't really tell from the picture. But it looks like no tube seal. That is how I do it without the seal. What is your feeling about the Bull Masters top or cock pocket ? I wish it was optional.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
areaman

Post by areaman »

Incredible progress, wow! As someone who is prone to minor abrasions on the sack where I hit the pumptoys seal, I've often wondered about what I can do to prevent them (aside from not using the seal, which I've yet to master), so this looks like a very smart idea...
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Yeah, I had to go to the "no seal" approach shortly after buying the Bullmaster, I found it constrictive and hard to get off. One of the keys to a good Bullmaster fit is to spend a fair amount of time understanding their measurement graphic and make sure you get one that "fits" versus hoping to grow into. As far as the cock pocket, it works great for me.

Happy pumping!
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

Toronto!

As a fellow Bullmaster Magnum pumper I know just how huge those pockets are---and to see you totally fill them and move past into the final part of the tube is fucking awesome. Happy to see you've found a routine that works. Clearly, the results are there!! Keep at it, big man!
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Wow Toronto that’s some great pumping. Love the feeling of packing those picked on the BM inspiring.
biller

Post by biller »

Great job mr T looks just great
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

That is one set of massive, long balls!
Great pump session.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Bag Balm is awesome, I swear by it. Great job filling up that tube!
major77

Post by major77 »

Anyone tested shea butter for wet pumping?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I have the 7.5 bullmaster magnum and just ordered the longest one. The one I have got way too short. I stopped using the seal because one it slowed down swelling alot, and it caused discomfort. I actually like not using the seal now but I soon realized how I needed one longer. What kind of pressure do you use?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Would you be interested in meeting and pumping, I can host in downtown Toronto and would like to meet another dedicated pumper.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

After a day's pumping, next morning I find it enjoyable smooshing things back in the tube for another day.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

gijoejw wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am I have the 7.5 bullmaster magnum and just ordered the longest one. The one I have got way too short. I stopped using the seal because one it slowed down swelling alot, and it caused discomfort. I actually like not using the seal now but I soon realized how I needed one longer. What kind of pressure do you use?
Hey there, I have been able to move my vacuum from 3.5 psi to 5 psi. I usually run a modified aquarium pump that is set to 5 psi and it runs continuously. If I am using a hand pump I will run it up to 6 psi and then let it back down by itself to about 4.5 psi. Hope that helps!