Underwear for ball strechers/pumpers

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Underwear for ball strechers/pumpers

Post by FamilyGuy »

Always on the look out for underwear that will give me space to grow and not bind until I get big enough for hillcrest.
Has anyone seen/tried the ball hanger underwear secretleather is selling? Looks like a special order item for them.
bullbags

Re: Underwear for ball strechers/pumpers

Post by bullbags »

Actually I have seen their underwear advertised on their site, rather interesting. FYI I have dealt with them for ball weights and they are very reputable and reliable however a bit on the expensive side. IMHO FG your package is just too big for that set of underwear unless of course you intend to enjoy destroying them for fun :twisted: BB.
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

This brand called big boys is good, you can get hold of it in the UK, US and EU

https://www.bigboyspants.co.uk
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

I have "Big Boys", "Obviously Max" and "Trophy Boy". The best out of that group for me are the "Big Boys", they give me the most space right out of the MTj/STJ. Obviously and Trophy Boy are great at showing that next day hang. And yes, they all are on the pricey side but I do love that free balling feeling that they give.
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

stud look up wildmant.com they have fucking hot pouch underwear!
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

Andrew Christian has a line called “Massive” that have a good amount of extra room ;)
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

If anyone has a pair of undies they like most, could you post a pic of you in them, brand/size either here or on the "bulge" thread
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

My favorite are Hillcrestswimwear.

My second favorite for when I’m not filling Snow’s Bowler pouch is UFM.

Underwear For Men adjustable pouch. They have a drawstring that loops under the boys and out the middle of the waistband. The pouch is breathable and expands to contain quite a lot of meat. When I’m really huge I can let out the drawstring and they still accommodate me and a small amount of lift from the tied drawstrings holds them out from between my legs and keeps the boys from being squeezed when getting in the car or sitting down. When I go a long time without pumping they can give a considerable amount of lift to my bag so that I have a consistent size appearance pumped or not. I will try to post photos later.
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

Thanks for the info on 'Big Boys' guys: they are just what I was looking for. Fast service too.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Im looking for something that will keep the boys from slipping between my legs. Sitting is uncomfortable and i can only adjust when im alone. also I like to hike and would like to just keep things from between. more out front but not sticking way out there.
Anything like that out there?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Will these be for when you come out the tube and or next day or so hang from your session?
Hillcrest is the goal I'm going for but until then, Big Boys might be your best choice (for your size) for now.
I have a few pairs of Wildmant undies on the way, xl size and they might be too big but we'll see.
The other ones I posted about WILL keep you out front and to me more suited for next day hang.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

just4me wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:32 pm Im looking for something that will keep the boys from slipping between my legs. Sitting is uncomfortable and i can only adjust when im alone. also I like to hike and would like to just keep things from between. more out front but not sticking way out there.
Anything like that out there?

Since UFM have an adjustable drawstring, you can loosen it if you’re sticking out too far.
No reason to have to adjust before you sit down. They are the adjustable equivalent of an underwire bra for busty women.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Thanks man,
I'll check them out.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey Bruno69, so I picked up 3 pair of the wildmant undies and they feel good. The way that the pouch is made keeps you truly out front for the world to see. I've only done a short 1 hour session in the MTj for now but will see how the handle 2+ hours. The briefs are ok, will see how they fit under load and see how the waistband holds up over time.
Attachments
6-10 (2).jpg
6-10 (5).jpg
6-10 (4).jpg
6-10 (8).jpg
6-10 (9).jpg
6-10 (10).jpg
6-10 (12).jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Awesome FG :) Very powerful :twisted: BB.