Isolating Balls for Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crowek

Isolating Balls for Pumping

Post by crowek »

Hi,

I enjoy pumping my balls, but don't always want my cock pumped. My cock responds well to pumping, and I enjoy the feeling of a thick, heavy cock, but I'm also prone to getting a donut, which I don't enjoy. I DO enjoy pumping my balls and feeling a sense of fullness in both my balls and my sack.
Has anyone found a good way to pump just balls, and not include cock in the equation? I sometimes pump balls alone in a 2.5 inch cylinder, but eventually my cock gets pulled into the tube. Also am not comfortable with the stress this places on the underside of my cock.
Has anyone else attempted to resolve this issue?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
viewtopic.php?t=46950
creative video services

Thanks!
drew_uk

Re: Isolating Balls for Pumping

Post by drew_uk »

Hey there I think pump toys have just released a new tube, one just for balls I think it’s called a ballz, I was just in their site but couldn’t see it.

For doughnut reduction every time you change your water massage the fluid out of that area. I’m uncut and get the same with my foreskin. It gets too bloated so massage the fluid out and I get a nice thick shape but not a doughnut.

Enjoy!
elfintod

Post by elfintod »

it would be tough with a 2.5" opening,
try getting a collar for the tube that will reduce the size considerably, that will help keep the cock out.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

https://shop.oxballs.com/JUICY-DUO-Pump ... X-1349.htm

I found this awhile back and thought about using it for isolation pumping.
What do ya guys think of its possibilities?
It may be too soft once it warms up, to hold enough firmness when negative pressure begins pulling on it, then it starts warping and not holding in place properly.
I think it may possibly cause a clash of sides of tubes being so close together and causing one or the other not to set well.
Each hole is estimated at being 1 1/4" diameter btw.
Opinions and thoughts on this product ?