Took a break

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

nashvacpmpr

Took a break

Post by nashvacpmpr »

Hey guys.
It's been a long time since I've been here, but I've been pumping my nuts for over 15 years.
I had to take a break for about 9 months due to some pain I had in on testicle. I saw a doctor and had ultrasound and discovered I had a hydrocele in my left testicle and a small cyst. I don't know if this came from pumping or not. I didn't have the guts to tell my doctor I pump. The hydrocele was mildly painful and hurt more when I pumped, so I stopped for about 9 months so I could heal.
I am not better with just a slight bit of ache when I pump.
The problem I'm having now is I don't seem to be able to get the same results as before. I testicle grow and get really big, but I don't get the same fluid build up to make my sack as big as it used to get.
Anyone experienced stopping for a while and not getting the same results when you return to pumping?
I used to get pretty big, now only slightly big, and it doesn't last as long.
Attachments
Before the break
Before the break
After the break
After the break
bentslong

Re: Took a break

Post by bentslong »

Yes
I stopped pumping for a year or three and have just started again.
Its been about three weeks pumping 5-6 days a week and my balls grow huge but not much sack fluid.
This is not the first time I have noticed this.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sometimes you just get bigger boys with no lymph buildup even without a long break. Getting back to prior size is slow, takes patience and it’s best If it’s not forced.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hey,
I have only been pumping 2 years but I had a similar experience. I was getting consistent pumps of 15+ inches but had to stop for about 6 months. during that time only had a few short sessions. spaced 4-5 weeks apart. When I finally got back into pumping more regular it took long time to get above the 14 inch size. Testicles got huge though.

I spent a lot of time stretching manually but I don't think that had anything to do with not getting back to my bigger sizes.

Hopefully things will get back to where you were. Keep us informed?
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I am there with you buddy. I have been pumping and getting great results for years. Then I had an issue that has stopped for over a year and counting. I tried pumping a few times since and am still not ready to go. During those few session I did try to pump I was very frustrated with my results. I expect it will take several months to regain the size I once achieved so very quickly before. Whenever I do restart.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
peeby

Post by peeby »

I did not take any real time off pumping, but it occurred to me the other day that my balls are returning to normal very quickly the next day as opposed to when they previously stayed swollen for days. Even after two days in a row of pumping, they go back to normal very quickly. Same amount of liquid and same time spent. I was thinking that it was maybe age related for me. Mid-sixties and a lot of parts faltering.
nashvacpmpr

Post by nashvacpmpr »

Hey, thanks for the replies guys. Nice to know I'm not alone. Before I took the break, I could get huge with maybe 2 hours of pumping and the pump would last at least 24 to 36 hours before going back to normal.
Now, after the break the same 2 hour pump yields very little and doesn't last anywhere near the same amount of time.
So, I'm keeping at it now that the hydrocele has healed up. But I am being smart and taking it slow and easy and not rushing things.
I just hope I can get back to the way it was. I LOVE my big nuts. LOL.
Thanks again for the advice/support. Let me know if anybody else has any input.
Here's a couple of pix from just last week.
Attachments
pumpinjar_060218R.jpg
bignutsandtits_060218.jpg