HELP Thick Sac Skin, Want my Balls Low

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

twowolf16

HELP Thick Sac Skin, Want my Balls Low

Post by twowolf16 »

Hey All. Been pumping regularly for about 4ish months at this point and things are going well,. My time is almost up to 2 1 hr sessions per day every day and my balls are getting bigger for sure.

I also use ball weights as I'm looking for big low hangers instead of a bloated sac. However I've noticed something when I'm not wearing the weights or pumping. Most of the time when not wearing the weights, my balls seem to retract close to my body. It also seems like the skin of my sac between the two testicles feels thicker. I'm unsure if it's just cold weather or what, but as my ultimate goal is low hangers 24/7 without any weights, I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

For reference, I'm wearing an 8 oz. Weight 24/7. Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks!
xzen54321

Re: HELP Thick Sac Skin, Want my Balls Low

Post by xzen54321 »

I get thick feeling skin on the bottom of my sack between my balls too, I thought it was scar tissue from a torsion holding onto the pump differently, but I guess others have the same problem.

I have had the best luck avoiding it by taking more breaks and massaging that skin more between sets.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

The tight skin is simply an area of concentrated fluid which if massaged vogorously will disappear, it is nothing to be concerned about.
just4me

Post by just4me »

keeping things warm helps keep the skin thinned out too
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

I also want my balls low. Keep it up buddy
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Would suggest more weight, shea butter and stretching the skin connecting your shaft and sack. The shea butter will make the skin pliable for stretching. Pull your shaft up and sack down and back. You will feel a burning sensation when the skin is tight and stretching. A straight tube will pull them down too. Your sack and balls will still react to temperature the way they always have.
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

I’d suggest weights and a good manual sack stretching routine. Jarod Johansson has a ball stretching guide with great manual stretches that really helped my hang. Search and look through the info and add it in as a warm up for pumping or on off days. Good luck. It will help the skin to loosen up and give.