New to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Zapbrap

New to pumping

Post by Zapbrap »

Hey guys! So glad I found this forum. I just started pumping but I have some concerns and hoping someone can help me?

So I've been starting slow. I havr been pumping my balls for about 10 mins at a time, take them out and massage for about 5, then back at it again about one or two more times. I make sure not to go over 5hg. While I personally don't feel any discomfort I notice my balls in the tube become very red/purple-ish and gets me very concerned so I pull them out and massage them. Is this normal? Videos I've seen on the internet, their sac stay the same skin color. I personally have a very stretchy sac with some decent low hang, but while in the tube my sac doesn't seem to expand outward towards the walls of the tube. They just become restricted looking, vieny, and almost hard/leathery looking. Am i doing something wrong? I literally just started a few days ago. Haven't noticed any gains.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
pipefitterdom

Re: New to pumping

Post by pipefitterdom »

All that is normal.
You have a good approach. When it gets red and shiny take a break until it loosens up a bit.
Just try to keep it full for as long as possible at that point.
This fetish is a slow process at times so just enjoy your size and the journey.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:02 pm All that is normal.
You have a good approach. When it gets red and shiny take a break until it loosens up a bit.
Thanks for the response! If I notice it getting a deep purple though I should continue pulling out, correct?

Also, should I try a day of rest? Or keep trying every day as long as it doesn't hurt?

I'll share some pics before and after, after my next session. And pics to show the color I'm talking about if needed.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

I also have another question if anyone stumbles upon this. I won't make a new thread for it since I'm new and don't want to flood the place.

Has anyone ever got waxed after pumping? I'm fascinated by the thought of having my wax lady (who is legit and very clean) see me come in with a plump pair that she's not used to seeing and knowing her she would eventually say something or mention it.

Could this be problematic or cause infection? When she waxes she is already tugging my skin all around, stretching things out trying to get the floor smooth. I figured this may make it even easier for her.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The only thing i can think of is if you are big the skin could be more sensitive making the waxing more painful. Beyond that i don't think it would make any difference but being bigger and smooth would probably lead to a better smoother waxing. If you've just started pumping it's the right time to try it. Once she's used to it it won't be quite so surprised once you start getting bigger.
I visit a remedial massage lady, actually a friend of ours, who knows i pump and i now turn up for a treatment still in the tube which comes off just before i get on the table, It doesn't faze her at all.
Try it and enjoy the look on her face !!

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Zapbrap wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:10 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:02 pm All that is normal.
Thanks for the response! If I notice it getting a deep purple though I should continue pulling out, correct?

Also, should I try a day of rest? Or keep trying every day as long as it doesn't hurt?

I'll share some pics before and after, after my next session. And pics to show the color I'm talking about if needed.

Deep Purple was a great song waaaay back and a good band later on but it means swollen or hemorrhaging blood vessels. Try to avoid it.
Take a break from your sessions when you notice that they aren’t responding as well.
It’s good to take a whole week off and let things settle down ALMOST back to normal. Eventually you will find a cycle of pump and rest that works for you.

I still encourage you to begin your own thread with photographs. There’s enough space for you. I don’t want to discourage you from asking questions but the search feature works great for instant information.
l understand that you probably want to develop some stunning results first but it’s good to have a baseline later tp show your progress over time.
Enjoy.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

I actually love Deep Purple. I really appreciate the responses you guys. Didn't even realize there was a search by keyword. I had been going thread by thread looking for answers. I think since my balls didn't respond well, I'm gonna take a few days off then Sunday before I go for the wax, pump up a bit.

I'll post some pics. Again try to do some before/after shots. Scouts honor.