problems with Pumptoys stj seal

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Aardvark 777

problems with Pumptoys stj seal

Post by Aardvark 777 »

anyone else had issues with a Pumptoys stj seal, the basic one, not the newer type?
or well, any of the two I guess as I would guess they would both cause the same issue for me.

anyway, I finally took the risk and shelled out the money for a seal from them and I thought it was going to be easy street now for pumping cylinder, but geez I seem to have worse problems now with the perineum skin stretch/friction wounds as I don't know if its due to the deeper seal mouth is making my tissue stretch even more extreme angle as it is pulled into the seal or if it is just due to I'm pumping too much pressure trying to get the pull and size increase rate of my last jar and collar seal I used.
My last set was a homemade thing and I basically outgrew it quickly and had to literally smash the jar and cut the rubber collar off as I had to get the jar off due to having to leave the house and the collar was fine until the weight of the mass of my balls swinging back n forth was making a friction wound on the perineum skin "seam" as it swells up under the pressure and then I didn't smooth the rubber edge enough on the one side and of course it started causing chafing.

anyway, I thought the Pumptoys seal was going to be so wonderful but it seems that I do better with a shallow depth collar seal so the skin tissue is not pulled at such an acute angle or amount.

It also seems to be tearing down inside the gap that fits over the cylinder opening ,and I don't understand why as I was so careful with it and I use coconut oil, which Iam thinking is reacting with whatever weird chemicals this seal is made of as it stinks so bad. lol
but when I used the STJ Seal on my homemade acrylic Two Stage cylinder WITH the coconut oil, the acrylic began creating a weird sticky layer on its surface where it touched the seal but then I noticed that another plastic I had used also began melting when in contact with the STJ Seal.

The first stage section I added to the larger cylinder was about almost 4 " O.D but only 1/16", and it was 1.25" long, but I noticed yesterday it began cracking spontaneously as it didn't have a crack in it the last time I used it and had since removed it from my design. It's like after being in contact with the coconut oil and the STJ seal it just kept deteriorating.

Is coconut oil bad to use for this is another question? Or what is a better lube to get that will not melt my stuff ?

but anyway, please let me know if anyone else had issue/side effects from an STJ Seal.

I am going to buy an Oxballs Juicy big cock/ball ring base to do a build test with that and see how it works.
just4me

Re: problems with Pumptoys stj seal

Post by just4me »

This is interesting.
1. You had to break your jar to get out???? and you didnt cut yourself???
2. Try using hair conditioner. It''s the best. Pipefitter sold me on this idea.
3. Did you get the silicone seal or the Acrylic one?

the acrylic seal I got was weird and sticky.
the Silicone one has been amazing.

Good luck and be safe
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

just4me wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm This is interesting.
1. You had to break your jar to get out???? and you didnt cut yourself???
2. Try using hair conditioner. It''s the best. Pipefitter sold me on this idea.
3. Did you get the silicone seal or the Acrylic one?

the acrylic seal I got was weird and sticky.
the Silicone one has been amazing.

Good luck and be safe
well yah I had what seemed originally a "big" jar( it was 4.5" in diameter and near 8 " long) that I already customized with a valve and I made a black rubber seal for it that fit perfectly, but I underestimated how big I would get so quickly as I hadnt been doing any of it for a few years and I grew really fast in size which surprised me.

I measured right after breaking out of the jar and I was 14" circumference. Which I have never been that big before and didn't think that much about it until I have seen the posts in this forum and realized I did pretty good for just after 3 pump sessions.
This is cock and balls together btw. and it stayed a big size for near 3 days which was really wild.

I guess from my time doing it in the past maybe still had the physical changes made so when I went back to it, it readily swelled more easy?
idk.
anyway, I did it the first day for awhile (this back several weeks ago) and I got pretty nice size, not huge but felt good, and then the next day I pumped longer and was filling the jar up side to side and then starting to get elongation swelling which made it really big,and I got to where Icould barely get it off when I had to stop to get ready for bed. I couldn't take the rubber seal collar off as it was made of a rigid rubber,but it helped keep up the edema swelling anyway.
So the third day I started pumping and it was getting big again and I went for a few hours as it didnt hurt and I got to where it wasnt coming off as it was too small opening, and so I thought well Im just going to see how big I can get then and pumped the pressure back up and went for like 8 hrs. lol

I figured if I going to have to break it off anyway, might as well see how big I can do. So, I had to get it off finally as I couldnt be wearing it around during the day,as I had things to do away from home, so I used a dremel with fiber wheel and scored the glass and then used a very sharp punch and hammer and just cracked it and it split just right and fell away without hurting anything which I was not really looking forward to having to do as with my luck,Id have a huge shard of glass stab right into my balls and Id be bleeding all over and then have to wait for it to heal until I could get back to pumping. lol

but I had one tiny nothing little sliver make a little spot, but it quit bleeding nearly instantly. but I used a big paint brush to brush off the glass particles and I was fine.
Anyway, that sucked having to break that jar as it was a great pump, but I was outgrowing it way too fast, I didnt expect to get that large so quickly was the problem.

Hair conditioner? wierd, I wouldve thought it would have a chemical that would mess up the plastics r something?

Ah,I have the tan one that I think is made of TPR, which now I wish I had went ahead and spent the extra money and got the silicone as this seems way too delicate. It is sticky and smells horrible. It gives me a rash also when I have it on for hours. or maybe it is just from the sweating and pressure as I go a long time, take breaks once r twice to relieve the stretch pain in my penis root ligaments.

Man sucks that I bought the crap version of the STJ seal.

*Update on some things I figured out on methods in separate post*
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Okay, I pondered on my aching issues and I went about a theory a different way and thought well maybe my acrylic cylinder is too light and I need the weight of like the glass jar weighing down to even out the tugging on the tissues, well it is the pulling in of the seal against my tendons and upon my perineum as I get erection in the shaft and it is like the seal pressing against it is causing the aching.

So I experimented with adding weight to the end of the plastic cylinder in the form of a rubber cap that hold pennies and I first started with 2.5 pound dumbbell plate and that felt good tugging down but ultimately was too heavy for hours of time, and then I made a rubber cap that fits perfectly onto the end of the cylinder and I can add up to 1.5 pounds of weight into it. I used pennies as they were easy to come by and I could measure them out quite accurately on a kitchen scale, and it makes just the right amount of gravity pulling in opposition to the vacuum pulling upwards against me and the weight pulls down and keeps the pressure away from my tender spots quite well.

So I think it helps the perineum skin stretching issue also as it pulls the seal down and not making a tight join against my skin.

Also,I guess it is just a matter of time to get used to doing this and it seems my stretching "cuts" seem to not be as bad of an issue as I have been doing the pumping almost every day for the last few days. I'm just trying to keep up the size to some extent and keep it limbered up and swelled up to some extent as I am trying to keep up stretching out the scrotum skin.

So,I think the weight matter pulling down seems to be a good idea as it helps with stretching also and it somehow makes a certain nerve feel very sensitive and feels very nice.

I still don't like how much the Pumptoys seal constricts as it I have to go out through the narrower longer constriction before the tissue can expand out into the cylinder. I don't seem to be able to get as huge as I was doing with the short seal as my scrotum could have more area expanding as the collar was only 7/8" thick. so the constriction was short.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You’re braver than I am. Thankfully you weren’t cut by the glass.
If you allow time for it, you can cover up in bed, getting your core temperature up, relaxing the dartos muscles allowing you to escape the tube unscathed ...and the tube as well.

Petroleum products are death to many collars and toys. Apparently, so are some natural oils.
Mane & Tail equestrian conditioner doesn’t harm latex or silicon. Most other brands don’t either. Read the ingredients and go for less perfumes and alcohol.

It sounds like you might be using a little too much vacuum if you’re staying really hard in the tube. Sometimes less is more because at the end of the session you’re engorged and ready for more later as opposed to needing healing time. Also you can pump longer each time before experiencing soreness or abrasions.Also read up on Tanuki’s pressure peaks. He uses more vacuum than I do but the principal is still the same.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm You’re braver than I am. Thankfully you weren’t cut by the glass.
If you allow time for it, you can cover up in bed, getting your core temperature up, relaxing the dartos muscles allowing you to escape the tube unscathed ...and the tube as well.

Petroleum products are death to many collars and toys. Apparently, so are some natural oils.
Mane & Tail equestrian conditioner doesn’t harm latex or silicon. Most other brands don’t either. Read the ingredients and go for less perfumes and alcohol.

It sounds like you might be using a little too much vacuum if you’re staying really hard in the tube. Sometimes less is more because at the end of the session you’re engorged and ready for more later as opposed to needing healing time. Also you can pump longer each time before experiencing soreness or abrasions.Also read up on Tanuki’s pressure peaks. He uses more vacuum than I do but the principal is still the same.
*thumbs up* Thanks for the comments and help. well, when I was like 4" across and very dense after I dropped the vac pressure,there was no way I was getting out of jar opening little less than 2 7/8". lol I knew I was already outgrowing it, so I just wanted to see how large I could get in one session,as I was expanding way better than I expected and so knew I was going to have to break it by then.

looking into building a large double split shaft collar based seal so that way I can just separate the two sides of the base
AND I also found acrylic hemisphere maker company that ya can buy two halves of a sphere and it has flanges to build off of for making a seal and edge fasteners. So I can build my own custom "monster tube" to my specifications for half the cost as the plastic hemispheres don't realy cost that much surprisingly.

This is in further future research and dev. lol I cant spend bunch more money right now on experiments.

I will try the Mane and Tail conditioner, I know exactly what you are talking about.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Pipefitter, PS: I don't get a very hard erection in the pump, I have been trying to keep the neg pressure low,but I try and have a fairly good cock stretch to help pull on the inner shaft and ligaments and keeping a long session stretch like that I think will help in gaining some size increase ...maybe.
At least helping stretch out the tissues to perhaps keep some permanent change.
I used to do nothing but cock pumping but I had a system of jelquing couple hundred then going in the cock only cylinder and pumping for up to 45 mins to an hour when I was at my peak of best sessions.
And I stayed with it for a good several months and really got some length and girth increase as I was being consistent and figured out what worked best.
But I also did binding after the pumping to keep the tension up in the tissues and set the stretches and expansion the longer I could. I would just use a big stretchy ring or gauze bandage and loop around 2 or 3 times.
But that was also when I was in my large 20s into my 30s and didn't have much problem with function nor messed up hormones.

I had an idea I tried of using a thin silicone penis sheath or even just a heavy condom to isolate my cock expansion, to restrict it from swelling as much as my scrotum, so that it doesn't get as bloated out quicker. It works well,and it still allows expansion and stretching fine,but just reduces the more extreme edema and concentrates the expansion.
As it takes much longer for the scrotum to get its biggest.
But I learned also that doing the CnB pumping in same larger cylinder also causes a natural decrease in the extreme edema issue of the cock, as I can even pump for 4 hrs. And I will still not have excessive bloat there even without the sheath, but I do wear a ring under glans that keeps my cock away from side of cylinder. So it doesn't get the squashing issues and stays uniform.
It does still gets the "spill over" swelling of cock base of shaft where the scrotum edema is swelling out, so that is why the restriction sheath helps with that to a certain point also.
cotswoldman

Post by cotswoldman »

Aardvark
You're a brave man smashing that jar, glad to hear you got out unscathed.
Like your idea of building a custom cylinder - do you have a link to the supplier of the acrylic hemisphere makers?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm You’re braver than I am. Thankfully you weren’t cut by the glass.

*thumbs up* Thanks for the comments and help. well, when I was like 4" across and very dense after I dropped the vac pressure,there was no way I was getting out of jar opening little less than 2 7/8". lol I knew I was already outgrowing it, so I just wanted to see how large I could get in one session,as I was expanding way better than I expected and so knew I was going to have to break it by then.

looking into building a large double split shaft collar based seal so that way I can just separate the two sides of the base
AND I also found acrylic hemisphere maker company that ya can buy two halves of a sphere and it has flanges to build off of for making a seal and edge fasteners. So I can build my own custom "monster tube" to my specifications for half the cost as the plastic hemispheres don't realy cost that much surprisingly.

This is in further future research and dev. lol I cant spend bunch more money right now on experiments.

I will try the Mane and Tail conditioner, I know exactly what you are talking about.
I like your term, negative pressure. Because positive pressure would blow us out of the tube!
I’m not a scold about it when guys use the term pressure, but being blown out always comes to mind.
With a 2-7/8” opening you would have taken several hours to escape! I’m just glad you weren’t hurt.
My pumping journey is the opposite of yours I got into total package pumping and recently started cock pumping more often. What I have found is that when I do so, the fluid flows down to my sack especially if I toss off a lot. You should try letting your cock run wild in your sessions just to give it somewhere to go and let it migrate afterwards. You might attain faster growth that way. Assuming you are looking for just massive growth.....
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

cotswoldman wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:04 pm Aardvark
You're a brave man smashing that jar, glad to hear you got out unscathed.
Like your idea of building a custom cylinder - do you have a link to the supplier of the acrylic hemisphere makers?
http://complast.com/BALLS/HEMISPHERES.htm

I keep getting logged out when I'm trying to make a reply when using my tablet, so that was my delay. I checked on the right address also to make sure it was still okay.

This place looks cool. They have all sorts of interesting things. They make the hemispheres in different types of plastic also.
I think I will go with polycarbonate. These molds have thick flanges also so they should work great for being modified and thick so they wont flex under tension.

Well, I don't deserve any praise for being foolish, but it was a calculated extrication and used some planning before just blasting it with a ball peen hammer. lol I just didn't expect to have expanded that large so quick, as it was like only my 3rd time doing it in a very long time.

Oh, also I will link you to a supplier I found through Ebay or Amazon, for the plastic hemispheres also as I did find some there and the prices were not bad at all.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm I like your term, negative pressure. Because positive pressure would blow us out of the tube!
I’m not a scold about it when guys use the term pressure, but being blown out always comes to mind.
With a 2-7/8” opening you would have taken several hours to escape! I’m just glad you weren’t hurt.
My pumping journey is the opposite of yours I got into total package pumping and recently started cock pumping more often. What I have found is that when I do so, the fluid flows down to my sack especially if I toss off a lot. You should try letting your cock run wild in your sessions just to give it somewhere to go and let it migrate afterwards. You might attain faster growth that way. Assuming you are looking for just massive growth.....
Oh btw, I was taking your suggestion and just pumping free from a constrictor sheath on the cock,only just using my glans ring which is a stretchy one that expands with my growth, (it just is for 2 reasons, keeping the glans/head definition and keeping a space between the cylinder and my cock to prevent smushing)

anyway, I found that even with hours of pumping my cock doesn't get super bloated like it does in a cock tube by itself,as I guess I have stronger Neg pressure when I do that as I'm trying to stretch and expand it as much as I can quickly.
But in the large CnB cylinder it has lower Negative pressure overall and so some how actually doesn't cause any extreme edema of my cock and it allows me to get very long stretch and expansion in and I think Ive just not ever been able to get such a long term stretch on my entire cock shaft internally like I can now and I have to get used to it as I get a dull ache way back in the ligaments and deep perineum after a few hours.

So in the long term I think this may change things up in some growth of my cock also as I just don't get time to do all the jelqing and cock pumping as I'm trying to do all complete pumping as I really love how having big swollen full heavy balls feel moving around as I go about my day. lol
but I will see how it goes, I already feel that my cock is stayng larger all the time when I'm not in the cylinder and it stays more firm and quick to erect.

So there is already some positive changes, and I feel that the ball pumping stimulates my testicles to maybe make more hormones r something,idk,I just feel more strong desire to do it as I am going along and I feel more sensitive in the genitals overall.
Part of my issues lately had been losing interest in all this for quite awhile and I just couldnt put much time into it and my depression issues hurt it also.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:44 am
pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm I like your term, negative pressure. Because positive pressure would blow us out of the tube!
Oh btw, I was taking your suggestion and just pumping free from a constrictor sheath on the cock,only just using my glans ring which is a stretchy one that expands with my growth, (it just is for 2 reasons, keeping the glans/head definition and keeping a space between the cylinder and my cock to prevent smushing)

anyway, I found that even with hours of pumping my cock doesn't get super bloated like it does in a cock tube by itself,as I guess I have stronger Neg pressure when I do that as I'm trying to stretch and expand it as much as I can quickly.
But in the large CnB cylinder it has lower Negative pressure overall and so some how actually doesn't cause any extreme edema of my cock and it allows me to get very long stretch and expansion in and I think Ive just not ever been able to get such a long term stretch on my entire cock shaft internally like I can now and I have to get used to it as I get a dull ache way back in the ligaments and deep perineum after a few hours.

So in the long term I think this may change things up in some growth of my cock also as I just don't get time to do all the jelqing and cock pumping as I'm trying to do all complete pumping as I really love how having big swollen full heavy balls feel moving around as I go about my day. lol
but I will see how it goes, I already feel that my cock is stayng larger all the time when I'm not in the cylinder and it stays more firm and quick to erect.

So there is already some positive changes, and I feel that the ball pumping stimulates my testicles to maybe make more hormones r something,idk,I just feel more strong desire to do it as I am going along and I feel more sensitive in the genitals overall.
Part of my issues lately had been losing interest in all this for quite awhile and I just couldnt put much time into it and my depression issues hurt it also.

Going full package doesn’t concentrate all of the force on your shaft, so it’s minimal and will even decrease over time if you don’t persue it.
It’s a great pop up timer to indicate that your sack is fully filled and straining at the seams!
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Another plastic hemisphere with flanges supplier on Amazon stores looks pretty good, has a wide range of sizes.

https://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Dome-Pla ... KHD06J8Y3X