Duration of pumping session? How many days a week?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

LykosLycan

Duration of pumping session? How many days a week?

Post by LykosLycan »

Hey everyone,

I have a question for all the veteran pumpers on the forum. How long should a beginner pumper pump for in a full package pumping session? How much pressure should be used, and should it be constant?

Also, how many days a week should this be done?

Any direct and to the point advice would be appreciated, (not looking for people telling me to scour through the forums for hours).

Thanks

Lykos
just4me

Re: Duration of pumping session? How many days a week?

Post by just4me »

Hi,
The first thing to know is to be careful.
I thought if a little pressure worked good then more pressure would be better. And I started pumping longer and longer amounts of time. AND got some major blisters.

Blisters make every living step an experience in evil torture and you also wont want to pump again until they are completely healed (2+ weeks)
I started going 10 min on and 1 min off with pressure. And did that 6 times.
I was pumping balls only and was able to do that twice a day every other day untilllll blisters. Bad…..

You might consider looking through the posts on the forum for tips and pointers. Aside from good information there are some truly inspiring photos. I like looking at the threads that show progress over years and years. bignlow and pipefitter come to mind first.

Pipefitter has lots of good information. Specifically his idea to use hair conditioner as a lube has made things a lot more enjoyable.

Also… just ask questions. You’ll always get an answer.

Pay attention to your body and how things feel. Start slow and low. And enjoy. As you can tell some of these guys have been at this a long time. Enjoy!
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

Everyone is different, but as a beginner I would suggest going no higher than 3 or 3.5"Hg when pumping balls, and take a break after 15 minutes. For a while two sessions in a row might be best, increasing to a combined tube time of one hour after a few weeks. Personally, I've found pumping for longer gives better results than increasing the vacuum. Basically, if it feels good it is, but if it hurts it isn't. If you end the session feeling like you could have gone further, you probably got it right. If you pump till you feel like you've had enough, you've almost certainly taken it too far. It can be very difficult to hold back when you first start, but if you push too hard too quick there will be setbacks.
just4me

Post by just4me »

The other thing that happens with too much pressure is your skin changes color. It can darken a lot. I think it’s the same concept as a hickey except this is a lot deeper in the skin so it doesn’t go away. When I have a lot of paperwork to do and I know I’ll be sitting for long hours at home I’ll settle in with pressure set on 3 – 3.5 and less. Still taking breaks. Once you hit a certain size its really easy to rest with zero pressure and not have the tube leak.

Just like mosfet said… we are all different. … so take your time and explore and experiment. Pipefitter told me to take things slowly and enjoy the experience. And… to remember that each pump session is different. Just because you got to a certain size once doesn’t mean you will get to that size the next time. I have had really good pumps up to 17 in in dia and not been able to recreate that size when I wanted. This caused me to overpump.

If you look at some of the photos on here you can tell the guys who overpump(me included.) skin looks angry red.
Keep it light and slow.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

my routine used to be: pump for 30 minutes, stop, come out of the tube, massage and re-apply whatever lubricant i'm using, start again for another 30 minutes. I used to say "repeat until satisfied" and that sort-of applies here too. For a beginner I woudln't go past 90 minutes of pumping per night. You can always pump again tomorrow, so there' no need to go nits on any given evening.

That being said, I have recently posted results where I steadfastly IGNORED what I just described. You can see the bruising and blistering that resulted in the photos on that thread. So, learn from the mistakes of others if you wish. :)
areaman

Post by areaman »

just4me wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am And… to remember that each pump session is different. Just because you got to a certain size once doesn’t mean you will get to that size the next time.
This is very wise advice, and something I've had to learn the hard way on a number of occasions. Don't always chase your best pump - or before you know it you'll be taking a month off (or more) to let your skin recover. Just enjoy the results for what they are, each time.