Beginner Pumper

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

LykosLycan

Beginner Pumper

Post by LykosLycan »

Hey everyone,

I just joined the forum today, and I just got my first full package pump (Longjohnny) about 2 weeks ago. I wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions.

Is this a good beginner routine? (Keep in mind this is my first time full package pumping and I’m starting off slow)

5 days on 2 days off
15 minutes at 5inHg with constant pressure

Let me know what you think. I’m going for growing my sack and balls to be as big as possible (monster bull balls) I don’t pack the walls of my Longjohnny yet, so I was wondering if I should’ve ordered a smaller inner diameter, or has anyone else started off not packing a Longjohnny to fully packing it sideways and streching out length wise?

Thanks!

Lykos
areaman

Re: Beginner Pumper

Post by areaman »

I can appreciate being eager but 5 days on right out of the gate is a lot, and 5 hg is also a lot and 15 minutes under that load is going to have you looking pretty battered and on a forced break in no time. I started out trying to pump daily as a beginner and had to take time off to let my skin heal and settle down after getting carried away.

You have to ramp up to give your boys a chance to get used to being placed in negative vacuum. Look up some of the other posts here and do some reading.
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

Thanks for the reply. Are there any posts that you can think of in particular that I should read?
areaman

Post by areaman »

I've gotten a lot of use out of posts by just4me and pipefitterdom. Try using the search here too, it works well.
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

What was your beginner routine areaman?
just4me

Post by just4me »

areaman wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:26 am I've gotten a lot of use out of posts by just4me and pipefitterdom. Try using the search here too, it works well.
Dude!
Thanks.