Packing the new Ballz cylinder for 1st time!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

powerfulpete1235

Packing the new Ballz cylinder for 1st time!

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Well I got the Ballz tube a month ago and have played with it off and on until about 2weeks ago. I mean it still doesn't isolate my cock, but it does give my balls plenty of expansion room and my cock, when pulled inside, doesn't end up with a doughnut and I'm ready to edge like a fuck when I finally get out of the tube :twisted: I pumped every other day for the last 2weeks, at least 2hrs breaking every 20mins. I dry pumped but spent more and more time in the hottub actually pumping. THIS, I believe, is the reason for todays post. Yesterday while in the hottub pumping at 5Hg and ramping it up and back down I packed the fucking tube and could of went further!!! I mean I could feel it pulling growing more :)

So here are some pics I took with my shitty ass phonoe :/ Hope y'all like them as much as I loved handling them blow cum all over myself later on :twisted:
Attachments
20180310_140630.jpg
20180310_140707.jpg
20180310_141531.jpg
biller

Re: Packing the new Ballz cylinder for 1st time!

Post by biller »

Great pack love to see your pics is it a good tube ? Love to here more
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Thanks for the pics - amazing pack in an interesting tube! Do you start with your cock out, and then allow your cock to get sucked into the tube? I'm not sure where your cock would sit in this tube (especially with those gigantic balls) - but love the idea that you don't get a donut! Would love to see more pics of your success with "Ballz"!
powerfulpete1235

Okay....well you start out with cock out of tube, BUT eventually it gets pulled inside. With the seal on I can only pump so much before its too tight and have to go right to the tube itself. The tubes pockets where they are give you lots of room for your nuts and sac to expand. I mean my nuts are the biggest I've even pumped them using this tube! They get large like a baseball!!! Sitting in the hottub, hitting poppers, and working the pressure back and forth was the final componet I need to really pack the tube full.

I'm attaching a few more pics. I pumped the next day, yesterday, to see if I could pack the whole tube. Well if my balls didn't get stuck to the fitting I know I could of packed the whole thing ;} Look....my sac is well past the ball pockets :)

LOVIN this tube!!!!
Attachments
2daypack.jpg
2nddaypack.jpg
biller

Post by biller »

Well thanks again for the info . I’m not sure but I recon you are going to out grow the tube very soon .the way you are going ,very inpressed ,great pump my friend and thanks for taking the time to post and display your results keep up the good work ,love it
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Thanks for the additional great photos!

I believe the "Ballz" cylinder comes with a silicone seal, but it appears from the photos you are not using it - is there a reason why?
powerfulpete1235

Thanks again guys for your positive comments! I really love what this tube does with my pkg and believe THIS is the one I'll stick too. I'm tubed up as I type this. Just can't get enough HUGE nuts!

I start out with the silicone seal, but it gets too tight after 30-45minutes pumping so I remove it and just pump in the cylinder. I'm trying to use the seal for my whole session today. A lower pressure seems to help. Keeping my fingers crossed and if all goes well I'll be posting more pics later. Fucking snowing like a bitch today so don't think I'll be hitting the hottub, but one never knows how strong a calling your balls have over yourmind do we :)
twowolf16

Post by twowolf16 »

Hey all, I too use the Ballz pump and it's great. I'm staying in it longer and longer and love seeing my balls pump up. Hopefully I'll get as big as yours pete, they look great!

My dick also eventually got pulled ibto the tube, but I found a solution! I use a silicone sleeve used to prevent penis turtling when doing PE. I got mine from LG Hanger (http://lghangerllc.com/product/1-0-sili ... -8-length/) as they have 3 sizes based off your flaccid girth. It's able to grip your shaft and prevent it from being pulled.

It's awesome as I can solely focus on my balls like I want and not worry about a donut or funky looking dick!