started package pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frotbro69

started package pumping

Post by frotbro69 »

I have natural low hangers but I would like my sac to be a few more inches lower. So I started stretching with leather stretchers and stainless steel weights. However, I had to abandon the idea as I have a varicocele on the left side of my sac. Every time I wore the stretchers or weights, after 10 minutes I would experience a stinging pain on the spot of the varicocele . So after discovering that ball pumping could actually add length to my sac, I decided to give it a shot about a month ago. So far I have no problems with my varicocele and ball pumping.
Here are some pics.These were taken last month when we had a snow storm, so I has a lot of time to pump. I did a total of 3hrs, 2hrs in a 2.75" tube and 1 hr in the Long Johnny.
Attachments
In a 2.75'
In a 2.75'
out of Long Johnny
out of Long Johnny
IMG_0742 (1).JPG
IMG_0725.JPG
FamilyGuy

Re: started package pumping

Post by FamilyGuy »

Have you tried "wet" pumping yet? It helps to relax the sack for more of the pull your after.
I had a str8 4" tube that gave me great pull but my balls pulled back real fast dry pumping.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

nice balls already. keep on pumping . do it with warm water, and you will see the progress
Attachments
after two hours.JPG
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Here are some from last Saturday. Two hours in a 3.00” tube and one hour in the long Johnny.
Attachments
In a 3.00” tube
In a 3.00” tube
9C0D5800-1D08-474C-B95A-0ED0924A0BAF.jpeg
Out of a 3.00” tube
Out of a 3.00” tube
8AE5B23B-84BE-4C7E-B13D-82AE1A7695C7.jpeg
In the long Johnny
In the long Johnny
F49EDC65-E99A-4D31-866C-703FE95D370F.jpeg
104B68F5-7FCE-40CA-8D32-97AC12266192.jpeg
Out of the long Johnny
Out of the long Johnny
592BDAF4-07EA-4BE5-B819-B3218ACF2BDA.jpeg
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Re: Familyguy, Bigtitlover. I first started with wet pumping but switched to dry as it was less of a hassle. I did not have to worry about water getting into my pump. I will try wet pumping again and compare which method gives better results. Thanks for your advice guys.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I've also switched to dry pumping most of the time because of the hassle. When I dry pump, I now wrap a heating pad around the the tube. The results aren't as quick as wet pumping, but I can do it more often. My boys seem to like being pumped more regularly.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Either way you pump, you still have a great balanced look! That's what started me ball pumping.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I do not have natural low hangers. I have noticed as I continue a full package program , that several hours after I have pumped up really big, some of the initial tightness subsides and my balls, still quite a bit bigger, are hanging a lot lower. I'd love to have that permanently...along with huge balls and a huge cock.
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

I made an attempt to do some wet pumping again. This time using a mity vac water trap. I connected water the trap to my pump and cylinder and proceeded to pump. I was disappointed as I was not able to get substantial vacuum to seal my cylinder. I have read posts where water traps have been used in wet pumping with success. I have not figured whether the problem is with the trap or the the 24” tubing that was connected to it. However, I’ll keep trying to see if I can correct the problem as I would love the idea of wet pumping with no water getting in my pump.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

There might be three problems with your wet pumping setup:

1. Leaks around the seals or tubing connectors with your water trap. I think we're using the same trap. (Mityvac MVA6005 16 oz. Fluid Reservoir Kit). They generally seal well, but I've added a ring around the top to insure that it's air tight. I'll post photos tomorrow. Make sure that your tubing is pressed down as far as possible on the trap connectors.

2. Problems with the tubing. In my pumping room, I use long lengths of tubing so that I can get up and walk around. I've found that I lose a lot of pressure if I use tubing that crimps easily. To test tubing, I now bend it to 90 degrees. If it folds easily and significantly, it will probably collapse slightly when vacuum pumping, restricting air flow. It will also crimp easily if it gets tangled in any way, blocking air flow. I don't know the physics of it, but in my experience, using sturdy tubing makes a big difference, particularly over the 8 foot length I use. Finding sturdy tubing wasn't easy, however. I had to go from hardware store to hardware store to find what I wanted. By the way, the price for the stuff that crimps easily was about the same as the price for the sturdy stuff.

3. Seals around your connectors. If you look at the connectors to your cylinder, and the one at the end of your tubing, you'll see small "O" rings. They're usually black. Take the connectors off, wash them in hot soapy water so that they're clean, and then take them to your local hardware store so that you get the right size. These "O" rings are the same size as faucet washers, so just about every single hardware store has replacements. They cost only a few cents. The replacement washers should be a little bit smaller than the old ones because the old ones got stretched out over time.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here are the photos I promised. The top one shows the "O" ring in place on the water trap. In order to get the right size "O" ring, I washed the trap in hot soapy water to clean it up, and then brought it with me to the hardware store. The bottom photo shows the "O" ring in place with the top of the trap screwed down against it, forming a tight seal. Note that my tubing is pushed all the way down on the trap's connectors.

If anybody asks what you're doing, tell them it's to hold brake fluid (which is what these things are designed for). Or you can just tell them that it's to hold fluid and leave them wondering which fluid you're talking about... :wink:
Attachments
mityvac_water_trap_with__o__ring2.jpg
water_trap_sealed.jpg
water_trap_sealed.jpg (19.5 KiB) Viewed 5891 times
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

SFBallpumper wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:21 pm There might be three problems with your wet pumping setup:

1. Leaks around the seals or tubing connectors with your water trap. I think we're using the same trap. (Mityvac MVA6005 16 oz. Fluid Reservoir Kit). They generally seal well, but I've added a ring around the top to insure that it's air tight. I'll post photos tomorrow. Make sure that your tubing is pressed down as far as possible on the trap connectors.

2. Problems with the tubing. In my pumping room, I use long lengths of tubing so that I can get up and walk around. I've found that I lose a lot of pressure if I use tubing that crimps easily. To test tubing, I now bend it to 90 degrees. If it folds easily and significantly, it will probably collapse slightly when vacuum pumping, restricting air flow. It will also crimp easily if it gets tangled in any way, blocking air flow. I don't know the physics of it, but in my experience, using sturdy tubing makes a big difference, particularly over the 8 foot length I use. Finding sturdy tubing wasn't easy, however. I had to go from hardware store to hardware store to find what I wanted. By the way, the price for the stuff that crimps easily was about the same as the price for the sturdy stuff.

3. Seals around your connectors. If you look at the connectors to your cylinder, and the one at the end of your tubing, you'll see small "O" rings. They're usually black. Take the connectors off, wash them in hot soapy water so that they're clean, and then take them to your local hardware store so that you get the right size. These "O" rings are the same size as faucet washers, so just about every single hardware store has replacements. They cost only a few cents. The replacement washers should be a little bit smaller than the old ones because the old ones got stretched out over time.

Thank you for the advice and the photos. You are right,the water trap I have is the same model as yours. I was able to identify the problem. It was the o ring on the male fitting that connects the end of the tubing to the cylinder. I noticed it was not properly aligned on the fitting so I corrected it. I attached everything again, tested the system and now there is vacuum through the water trap. I like the idea of a ring at the top of the water trap so I will be looking for one soon at the hardware shop . Anyway, I can now wet pump with out having to worry about water getting in my pump.
You have been very helpful, thanks again.
grunt!

Post by grunt! »

Nice te read about pumpers helping each other.
I also like the sight of your balls very much, Frotbro. Both the more and less swollen stage.
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

Looking pretty good!
Here is me in a Long Johnny packed and stretched!
Picture 161.jpg
:D
Horny thick stud!
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Here are some pictures of tonight's pumping. Tried my new Bull master 357 and was surprised how I filled out the tube. I think I will have to get a bigger Bull master soon.
Attachments
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG