Getting a good seal on a MTjr.?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Getting a good seal on a MTjr.?

Post by bullbags »

Been breaking in a MTjr. of late but having problems maintaining a good seal :? Am a long time user of a LJ with never a seal problem but the MT which is the perfect fit is frustrating me a bit, any ideas, hints or tricks by long time MT users? Otherwise I love this tube and I know it's my destiny to pack it(positive thinking right :wink: ) and mind control the planet, oh oh here I go again :) thanks guys, BB>
FamilyGuy

Re: Getting a good seal on a MTjr.?

Post by FamilyGuy »

My first guess would be the gasket, could be sliding up away from the end of the tube and your body.
It's not "taped" to good at the mouth of the tube so it moves quite a bit. Some two sided tape would
help in keeping it in place.
The other thing would be to pump in the LJ for about 1/2 hour to gain some size and then use the MTj.
These are what helped me when I first started to us the MTj
biller

Post by biller »

If u have probs getting started it sounds like the seal needs adjusting as I use a mtj with no boults in and it seals up good try shaving to get a clean seal on you and apply plenty of lube hope you get going as they are a great tube but I really love the senior
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thanks for the tips but I am not using a seal which is perhaps the problem. The MTJ seal may be an option but I think I can fabricate a slimmer one out of latex and/or silicone at a fraction of the cost. I am shaved and have size so that is not an issue because if I were to start in the LJ I would have a hard time closing the MTjr. clam-shell anyway :wink: I guess I'm just going to have to figure it out somehow because the senior is much too big, thanks again everyone, BB.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I had the same problem with my MTS and now MTJ. (I moved down a size)

Had to pump in another smaller tube to get some size before getting onto either.