Durable gains

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Durable gains

Post by pipefitterdom »

I haven’t pumped in about 6 weeks because of knee surgery. I had to resort to wearing some ten year old underwear today and they are straining to hold me in. It’s a great feeling seeing a little side ball where the pouch doesn’t quite contain this unpumped meat!

Also I have found that UFM underwear hold up pretty well until I get over 15” and need to resort to Hillcrest custom pouches. The UFM 4th generation have an ingenious drawstring that lifts the boys up out of the way so they don’t get smashed between my thighs or sat on. Since the pouch is adjustable I can let it out as I expand. Giving my bulge a fairly consistent appearance day to day.
just4me

Re: Durable gains

Post by just4me »

Knee surgery. ugh. I'm sorry to hear that.
I would definitely image you have some durable or even permanent gains.
Is there a medical reason you cant pump?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

No I just didn’t want an unwieldy sack in their way while they are brandishing a scalpel so close to it. Also I’m in a bit of pain with little urge to pump right now.
There was a lot of swelling in my leg and it would have been interesting to see if it could be diverted into my sack through pumping. Now that the swelling has receded the skin is peeling, just like it does after a massive pumping breakthrough session.

I am definitely going to dive back into it after the stitches are out.
just4me

Post by just4me »

pulling fluid into your balls from your leg could relieve some of the pressure in your leg?

Sometime I would like to compare notes on knee surgery too. I have a torn meniscus and headed into a consultation in a month.
I'd like to hold off as long as possible but I'm an avid hiker and kinda need two knees.

Here's to a speedy recovery man.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

just saw my ortho knee guy yesterday. got x_rays, now getting set up for MRI. I am fairly sure i will see the scalpel again. this will be the 3rd time. found out my surgeon is retiring. hope to get mine done soon. i also laid off pumping for a few weeks prior to exam.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Interesting thought about pumping to reduce swelling in the knee. They say that 80% of knee replacement surgerry is successful. I'm in the other 20%. Wait until you absolutely need it, they are EXTREMELY painful.
just4me

Post by just4me »

729b4l wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm Interesting thought about pumping to reduce swelling in the knee. They say that 80% of knee replacement surgerry is successful. I'm in the other 20%. Wait until you absolutely need it, they are EXTREMELY painful.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you heal more quickly.
Yeah. my doc said to just use it until it falls off and then they'll build a new one.
I've heard they dont last a lifetime so I would like to wait and then only do it once.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

About knees and nuts:

Remember that your knees (like your beautiful balls) are not like anybody else's. Their condition reflects your genetics, of course, but they also reflect all of the many times that you've used your knees and the ways that you used them. Lots of folks, including me, will offer their advice but literally, nobody has walked a mile in your shoes.

I also have bad knees (thin menisci). The condition runs in my family. What has helped me most was following the doctor's and the physical therapist's instructions faithfully and wearing a pair of well-built walking shoes with thick but not soft heel padding. The padding absorbs the shock of walking and running before it gets transferred to your knees.

Once you've healed from the surgery, I fully expect that your balls will be touching your new and improved knees--the circle of life!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

surgery sucks. I hope you're back to your old self soon!