BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yeah I had that issue. You are just too big for it now.
Just go without and use less vacuum.

I eventually got too big to comfortably use the BM and sold it.
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:26 pm You are just too big for it now.
Fuuuuck, not gonna lie--hearing that I am "too big" from a heavy duty pumper like Pipe is definitely a major turn on for me and has me jumping right back into my tube again tonite. Thanks man! Looks like I'll be going w/o the seal after all from now on!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You’re definitely getting massive!
Enjoy it!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

BluntPump wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 am I just bought one of those silicone seals from PumpToys and it is really painful to wear for me. I've tried twice now to pump with it and figure out how it works, but I just cannot take the pressure. The seal constricts the opening so much so that it basically turns my BullMaster into A 2-stage and the opening is way too small.

Anyone else have this issue?
I agree................but I still use the silicone seal every time I use my Bull Magnum.
If Pump Toys came out with a smaller version of the silicone seal I'm sure they would sell a ton of them. I love the way the seal feels when I'm pumping but trying to stretch it over my pumped balls after a really good pump is when I have a lot of pain.
So Pump Toys if your listening................. re-do your seal !!
And also agree with using the same name for all your memberships ................. BluntPump , really cool name by the way !!
PUMP ON !!
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

Pumpman--do you feel like the silicone seal hinders you at all? Why do you love it? I feel like for me it is too narrow of a space for my groin. I like pumping with higher pressure too and with the seal it especially hurts when it begins to try and pull my abdomen into the tube.

I agree, they need a smaller one! The only thing that stops me from pumping every single day is that my groin is too raw and sore after I pack my tubes. Gotta give it at the very least one day to heal and then re-pack. Gahhhhhh----why cant I pump pump pump every single day!
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

pumpman12 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 pm ................. BluntPump , really cool name by the way !!
PUMP ON !!
Thanks, big man!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey BLUNT,
I like the seal because I can pump every day or even twice a day if I have time. I don't get raw from over pumping. But like I said it is hard to get over my balls after a good pump.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman12, Wow....... That's an amazing system you have worked out for being able to have a pee without leaving the tube fantastic. 5 to 7 hg that a really lovely pull. So enjoyed your last video . Tim
timff

Post by timff »

Oop sorry posted the above in the wrong message. Love your pumping Bluntpump , I agree that is a great name . I know what you mean about pumping with out the seal on can make things just a bit sore next day . Keep pumping your looking fantastic . Cheers Tim.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

BluntPump wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 am Pumpman--do you feel like the silicone seal hinders you at all? Why do you love it? I feel like for me it is too narrow of a space for my groin. I like pumping with higher pressure too and with the seal it especially hurts when it begins to try and pull my abdomen into the tube.

I agree, they need a smaller one! The only thing that stops me from pumping every single day is that my groin is too raw and sore after I pack my tubes. Gotta give it at the very least one day to heal and then re-pack. Gahhhhhh----why cant I pump pump pump every single day!
You CAN pump every day.
Just cut your time in half.
Also, if your abdomen is being pulled in, your vacuum is higher than necessary.
....and more painful.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

i second the idea of pumptoys making a slimmer seal. I like the cushion it provides, but dislike the constriction.
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

Got pretty big in my Bullmaster Magnum tonite. A bit of a funny story too. After a couple of hours I felt like showing off. The normal Skype/Zoom camera shows weren't what I wanted this evening so I put up a listing on Craigslist (LOL) to see if anyone wanted to come by and check out some huge pumped balls. After wading through all the creeps, I had some random older dude came over. He had never heard of pumping before and was full of questions ("Are you hurting yourself?" "Does it last forever?" "How does it get so big?") -- he was really into my massive bulge in my sweatpants, but as soon as I pulled my big balls out I could tell me was really freaked out and quickly left with a "--Thanks, but that's fucking crazy!"

Ah, how I forget that normal people aren't into massive swollen bull balls like I am!
Attachments
lQh52gWgQI++tu%GVO3Rgw.jpg
biller

Post by biller »

Blunt hi mate love the pics of your night of pumping ,ref the guy and his comments I’ve had the same .on a few occasions ,pumpers love what we do ,others do as you say can freak out at the sight me I love to see huge meat keep it going and thanks for showing .
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Why was he so schocked?
You were so ...blunt with him!

I remember looking up scrotal elephantiasis “victims ” at the library before the internet. I got my first doughnut accidentally from poison oak when I was a preteen. It’s scary when it’s beyond your control but I was still turned on by it after the initial fear subsided.

Some cultures admire massive bahs. There is a tribe near Somalia that eats cow menstuation from boyhood and something in it causes them to grow giant hydroceles by adulthood. A giant hydrocele is defined as bigger than your head! It would be amazing to be able to fully control the drainage of lymph from our bags. It would make pumping unnecessary but still a pleasurable activity.

I actually should have said that you are just too LONG for that tube which is even hotter!
The various silicon collars are all too restrictive for me and while comfortable, seem to slow down my progress.
Use less vacuum, 3-5 with short peaks of 7, take more frequent breaks and relube each time. It will be more comfortable and you will still get results but with less damage and down time.
biller

Post by biller »

Pipe they are called the burbal tribe