BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FATBALLS

BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by FATBALLS »

Hello gentlemen! Since I've finally got my own studio out here in Los Angeles, I finally have lots of time and privacy to pump up huge as often as I want.

I'll be using this thread to chart my growth and size obsessions here on Newart. I'll try to post photos with some regularity! My trusty Bullmaster Magnum (pictured below) was gifted to me by pumping legend Stretchmine (love ya!) and it is only appropriate that, in his honor, I fill it with my swollen, overpumped bull balls. Pretty soon I'll have to get myself a bigger tube!!

Enjoy! Let's get HUGE in 2018

EDIT 2-22-18: In order to have some uniformity across my pumping social media platforms, I have changed my account name on Newart from FATBALLS to BluntPump. I am BluntPump on all other pumping related sites. Thanks for understanding!
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_1b4f.jpeg
+269kt0CQBGv%zk9SrBIag.jpg
%p9SMfGxTVCyG1GwI5zGKw.jpg
Last edited by FATBALLS on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
rosco

Re: FatballsLA '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by rosco »

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing your progress, but already you are fanatstic!
muslnerd

Post by muslnerd »

You look incredible.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi There, Wow.... wonderful to see you again on here. You are really getting huge these days congratulations. I can see that the extra time your able to put in is really paying off and giving you a massive size . [Just saw some on your pics on Skype in one of the pumping room there you look amazing. What an honour to be able to pump in Streachmines's tube that must be a big turn on .
Hope see you getting bigger and bigger. I've been pumping about 6 or 7 yrs love it am addicted. All the best Tim
FilipinoFetishist

Post by FilipinoFetishist »

Fantastic swell! What’s your routine, and how do you plan on increasing growth over time?
25 year old Filipino dude just learning the ropes. KIK: FilipinoFetishist
major77

Post by major77 »

Looks lovely ;)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

what a fantastic comeback. Like your pumped package
FATBALLS

Post by FATBALLS »

I try my best to retain some decent size throughout the week. A maintenance pump for me.
Attachments
v1CXzclIQkGrp7+mPJRjDQ.jpg
FATBALLS

Post by FATBALLS »

FilipinoFetishist wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm Fantastic swell! What’s your routine, and how do you plan on increasing growth over time?
Thanks man! I've just learned a bunch of tools from the big pumpers on here over the years. I often use Tanuki's pressure peak technique to fill out as quickly as my balls can. Ellery says he tries to infuse or fill a tube at least once a day so I try my best to do the same. Usually I can find the time to seriously pump 4x a week. (I would love to get into the habit of waking up a few hours earlier in the morning and getting huge right at the start of every day!!!)

In terms of getting bigger and bigger over time, I just try to keep at it with real consistency and focus. Packing bigger and bigger tubes turns me on so I'm sure I'll be getting an MT Senior and one of the crazy extra-extended Longjohnny tubes eventually. Right now I am satisfied trying to totally fill up my BM Magnum (9" edition) and standard Longjohnny as many times a week as possible. I know that eventually those will become 'easy' tubes and I'll eventually join the real BIG BULL BALLS LEAGUE.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

BIG BULL BALLS LEAUGE..................I like that name.
Great pics by the way...........nothing like spending time in my Magnum and then going into my Monster tube. Can't wait for your next post and progress.
Pump HUGE !!
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

great pumping man
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Man, I swear I've seen those balls before. Only now they look even bigger ;)
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey Fatballs. You package looks great. I fully endorse your goal. I've just embarked on a course of full package pumping. I'm going 1.5 hours every morning and 1 hour every evening at moderate pressures with brief brakes every thirty minutes. my goal is AS HUGE AS I CAN FREAKIN' GET. I WANT A HUGE BULGE AND I WANT IT ALL THE TIME.
BluntPump

Re: BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by BluntPump »

Managing to get some time in my trusty Magnum again tonite. Not too long, but enough to get pretty big. This is my at 1 hour and 15 mins in the tube. I love when you really start to swell up and your balls begin to slowly kiss the inside of the tube. So hot to know you're getting swollen, huge balls! (Sorrt for the greasy image--too much Albolene!)

(Edit: For those you of who missed my original post update I am switching from the username FATBALLS to BluntPump to retain uniformity across all my social media platforms. Sorry for being so extra, just prefer to have one username for everything!)
Attachments
hkPo23UnSSK1Kujf17b+kg.jpg
BluntPump

Re: BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by BluntPump »

I just bought one of those silicone seals from PumpToys and it is really painful to wear for me. I've tried twice now to pump with it and figure out how it works, but I just cannot take the pressure. The seal constricts the opening so much so that it basically turns my BullMaster into A 2-stage and the opening is way too small.

Anyone else have this issue?