My eggs itself get real big, not the sac. Help!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rubbertwins

My eggs itself get real big, not the sac. Help!

Post by rubbertwins »

I have a Bull Master cylinder to pump my balls with.
After two hours of pumping with hot water in it, at max pressure I can stand, my testicles itself get real big, as goose eggs, but I hardly get to the half of the tube with the whole sac. I never get over half. Period. What do I do wrong? Any tips? sugestions?
SFBallpumper

Re: My eggs itself get real big, not the sac. Help!

Post by SFBallpumper »

My advice: Drink more water, until your pee is close to being clear. It's been my experience that when I don't drink enough water, my pee isn't clear and my sac doesn't get much bigger when I pump.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
rubbertwins

Post by rubbertwins »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 am My advice: Drink more water, until your pee is close to being clear. It's been my experience that when I don't drink enough water, my pee isn't clear and my sac doesn't get much bigger when I pump.
Thank you!
joemortiz

Post by joemortiz »

I've found good results with drinking warm water or warm tea.

Also try wrapping a heating pad around the Bull Master, or even just placing it underneath the cylinder. I think only using hot water inside the cylinder isn't enough since the water will cool down eventually, so a heating pad is useful to keep the temperature at a nice warm constant.
rubbertwins

Post by rubbertwins »

joemortiz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:05 pm I've found good results with drinking warm water or warm tea.

Also try wrapping a heating pad around the Bull Master, or even just placing it underneath the cylinder. I think only using hot water inside the cylinder isn't enough since the water will cool down eventually, so a heating pad is useful to keep the temperature at a nice warm constant.
I Will. Thank you.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If it's you're first tube, the bullmaster is a big tube to fill. The balls are the first to swell and once capacity is reached then the sac starts to swell. You need to be really well hydrated and keep everything warm. If you are pulling a lot of abdomen into the tube you will be pumping that as well which takes a lot of pump off the balls. If that's the case try narrowing the entry. Lots and lots of fluids is the trick and patience. A big ball sac doesn't happen overnight.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubbertwins

Post by rubbertwins »

bignlow wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:25 pm If it's you're first tube, the bullmaster is a big tube to fill. The balls are the first to swell and once capacity is reached then the sac starts to swell. You need to be really well hydrated and keep everything warm. If you are pulling a lot of abdomen into the tube you will be pumping that as well which takes a lot of pump off the balls. If that's the case try narrowing the entry. Lots and lots of fluids is the trick and patience. A big ball sac soesn't happen overnight.

Bignlow
Thank you!
just4me

Post by just4me »

rubbertwins wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:06 pm
bignlow wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:25 pm If it's you're first tube, the bullmaster is a big tube to fill. The balls are the first to swell and once capacity is reached then the sac starts to swell. You need to be really well hydrated and keep everything warm. If you are pulling a lot of abdomen into the tube you will be pumping that as well which takes a lot of pump off the balls. If that's the case try narrowing the entry. Lots and lots of fluids is the trick and patience. A big ball sac soesn't happen overnight.

Bignlow
Thank you!

Yeah... what he says. The things that i learned from Pipefitter and BignLow have helped me exceed my expectations as far as size goes.
I used to have the same issue as you... just bigger balls. Which im not knocking...
I was using a STJ without a seal and pulling a lot of my abdomen inside. I swear i thought i saw my navel in the jar once.
Get a silicone seal if you can. It makes the opening smaller and pulls less of you inside.

Warming up and staying warm is hugely important. For me, as strange as this sounds, it helps to keep my feet warm too and drink lots of water before and during and after you pump. take it slow though. I took a lot of time to build up pressure and time. For now i like medium to low pressure and an hour or two. marathons every couple of months... getting time for one soon ha ha

Be safe
rubbertwins

Post by rubbertwins »

A silicone ring is being used. But thanks for the reply!