After care

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

heneee11

After care

Post by heneee11 »

What are you guys using for moisturising after a pump? I'm currently using Battles Udder Cream, it's been better than most other things I've tried. Does smell a bit clinical though.
Attachments
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG (29.94 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
biller

Re: After care

Post by biller »

Hi I just use olive oil to pump in and it does both jobs
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I use Palmer's Shea butter always. It's fantastic, helps moisturize and is particularly effective in helping the scrotal skin stretch along with your foreskin :D Try it, H with your set you'll be half way down to your knees in no time :twisted: BB.
Oh and lest I forget it smells a lot better than the other stuff!
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

bullbags wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 am I use Palmer's Shea butter always. It's fantastic, helps moisturize and is particularly effective in helping the scrotal skin stretch along with your foreskin :D Try it, H with your set you'll be half way down to your knees in no time :twisted: BB.
Oh and lest I forget it smells a lot better than the other stuff!
Tried palmers before, unfortunately my skin doesn't react well to it.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Salguy told me a couple of weeks ago he's been using Nivea for men. I found it in Tesco's on offer so got some. It doesn't look like you get a lot but you don't need to use much. Not much chance of full time use with pumping yet due to the hernia but that in itself has been giving me a problem or 2 with dry skin and occasionally sore as well and the Nivea has cleared that up no problem and is keeping the sac nice and loose. It's certainly not doing any harm so i'll keep using it until i get back to pumping and then see just how good or not it is.

Bignlow
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

This is what I've been using for years.

http://www.bagbalm.com/

Can be purchased at the local pharmacy.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Shea butter, many brands out there, but 100% raw African works well to soften and make skin pliable for stretching. Pumping, I use a mix of shea and calendula oil. Either straight or a mix will moisturize well.