big nuts

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

zakkke

big nuts

Post by zakkke »

Hello fellow ball pumpers,,

Are your nuts expanding permanently? FamilyGuy seems to be verifying this.
As to me, my right nut has become bigger and very firm the left is spongy and smaller.

What is the status of your pumped nuts friends. The firm one has stayed so for a year and half with little discomfort. The left does not change. I have pumped very rarely because of this, but wish to get back to it.Is it ok to get permanent enlargement and a hard testicle? Any idea of how to get the left catch up?
heneee11

Re: big nuts

Post by heneee11 »

Both my balls seem to of permanently increased in size. To be 100% sure I think I would need to stop pumping for a couple of months and check.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Yea, my nuts do stay bigger even after 4 days of not pumping, now saying that I think my nuts
have not stopped growing. I say that because my sack has not really bloated as much as others
on the forum for the same amount of pumping time (2 hours or more). My left nut was larger
than the right and then they switched, something I did I think.
Could be some type of trauma back in the day . . bumped the tube while you were in it, nuts were
pulled while working after pumping or a hit to one side. Anything could cause this to happen even
undies.
But to stop pumping my balls because of that . . I'd really really have to think hard about that!
greenie

Post by greenie »

My balls feel bigger to me but I got an ultra sound for a lump, turned out to be hydrocele, and report said balls were normal size, I stopped pumping about 3 weeks before scan, have been putting!ping for 12 years and they do get big but obviously after time go back to normal, also got varicocele and some small scrotal pearls, another scan in 2 months, having last pump today then break till scan see if things get normal
The bigger they are the harder I get.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I’ve been pumping for 20 years, my sac never gets any smaller than 16” around, even I don’t pump for months.