Anybody using Pumptoys Ballz cylinder?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cleancut1

Re: Anybody using Pumptoys Ballz cylinder?

Post by cleancut1 »

Isn't Bullmaster a product of the same company (Pumptoys)? Not sure why there would be a conflict.
Still would love to find a tube for ball pumping without cock pumping.
QSTech Dave

Post by QSTech Dave »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
just4me wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:49 pm i think they even took it off their website because i checked it yesterday.
It used to say it was out of stock. now its gone.
Maybe they got into a patent dispute with bullmaster.
It’s a very similar design.
Hi Guys- Dave from PumpToys here. I realize this conversation is a few months old now, but when I happened across it I thought I'd take a moment to give it to you 'straight from the horse's mouth', so to speak.

Dom, I can assure you there's no patent dispute involved, especially with the BullMaster. You see, both the BullMaster and the BallZ! cylinder are our original designs. The only difference between the two is that the original BullMaster (and subsequent BullMaster Magnum) was the brainchild of Dan, PumpToys founder, and the BallZ! cylinder is one of my designs, but we're both on the same team, so there's no issue of anyone stepping on anybody's toes involved.

The real reason(s) we've pulled production of the BallZ! cylinder for the moment comes down to the following:
1. Much as I hate to say it, I 'jumped the gun' a bit in release of this design; it still needs some further refinement to become a solidly performing product (and as you may know, we specialize in the scientific design and production of quality cylinders that will perform well, and we don't put 'just anything' out there simply to 'make a buck'). The BallZ! cylinder began as an 'off-shoot' possibility while I was finalizing the design & tooling for the new '357' addition to the BullMaster series cylinders, and it came together very nicely without problems and did great in our pre-production trials. The cylinder itself isn't the trouble; it's the seal/gasket which needed improving. As someone else mentioned in this thread, they had problems with the gasket staying in place if it got lubricated, and that's an issue we've got to address/fix before resuming sales (and we do intend to resume production/sales of the BallZ! cylinder; it hasn't been scrapped). And #2- time... plain 'ol hours-in-the-day time, which right now is very limited. Dan has now fully retired, along with several others of our 'core' founding team members, of which I'm the remaining member from that group, meaning I'm currently not just filling some pretty big shoes, but several pairs of big shoes, lol. We all shared a somewhat unique background of diverse skills, knowledge and abilities; all 'wearing many hats' you might say, and trying to find that in today's workforce, as well as someone committed to pride in their work, for the sake of the work and self-esteem, well, let's just say it's not easy. We're not really in an industry where we can simply put a 'help wanted' ad in the local paper, not yet, anyway. While the use of vacuum-based products are finally starting to be recognized for their actual and potential benefits, people such as Marty, the wonderful and open-minded 55+ woman who manages our shipping department and has been with us for 16 years now are few and far between. So we've all agreed that rather than rushing to fill our recent vacancies with just anyone, we'll all pull some longer hours when needed to keep up with our ever-increasing sales demands and 'hold out' until finding the right ones to become our newest PumpToys Team Members. Lol, as Marty walks past behind me and says "Yeah, Dave, so get off your b*tt and your laptop; we've still got a lotta men to satisfy yet today!"

Anyway, the BallZ! cylinder will be back in our line-up once we've had a little time to get a better gasket design worked out and new casting molds tooled and in production. If I had to guess an estimated timeline for this project right now, I'd say we're probably looking at availability again around early October of this year, so "Hang" in there!
Dave
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

What about a large(1/2") round or oval bead around the mouth of the cylinder? After all the purpose of a cushion is the spread out the pressure from the lip on the skin, causing the same amount of force to be spread over a larger area and making it more comfortable. A large bead would remove the necessity of a cushion. Just my humble 2 cents worth. If you need test subjects......let me know.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
QSTech Dave

Post by QSTech Dave »

bajapumper,
While an enlarged bead cylinder edge also spreads the pressure against the body over a larger area which reduces "cut-in" and discomfort, the gasket seal wraps around a flared-out flange design at the entry edge, and this combination goes way beyond the comfort of a beaded edge by itself. Also, this cylinder by nature of it's use has to take a bit of a different approach to how it seals to the body; the entry has got to be somewhat oversized, because you've got to be able to exit the cylinder in an engorged state, but at the same time you don't want to have the entirety of that large entry diameter open against the body while in use or you draw excessive body fluid into the perineum and other tissue surrounding the scrotum, also losing part of the shaping definition aspects which you are actually trying to achieve. The gasket is key in that respect, because it can be cast to have a reduced opening size, fitting more closely around the base of the scrotum and reducing/restricting vacuum force from acting to bloat the abdominal area, keeping it focused in the cylinder where it should be, and then allowing you to remove the cylinder after a session, and either continuing to wear the gasket for an extended time when it will act to retard the flow of body fluids (serum, water) back into the body cavity without risk of cutting off circulation (thus maintaining "the pump" longer and maximizing results, and being a resilient rather than 'solid' material, stretched open for removal whenever the user wishes to take it off.

One other very critical role for the gasket in this application; it has the ability to conform as needed to a vast range of user "body types and sizes", making it possible, and comfortable, for the lean, 6' 2" 175lb man with almost no body fat and the more stocky-built 5' 4" 220lb gent to both successfully use the same cylinder. Were it not for the gasket, we'd have to manufacture and offer multiple sizes/variations of the cylinder itself, making it a much more complex and expensive product to build, and to buy.
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Thanks so much Dave for the detailed information. Nice to see so much care goes into your products!
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Anyone know of any update on the availability of the "Ballz" cylinder? Love the concept of the Bullmaster, and think it would be great to have a contoured "balls only" cylinder as an option.