Ball Pumping Duration

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

twowolf16

Ball Pumping Duration

Post by twowolf16 »

Hey guys,

Just got a Ballz pump from PumpToys and am super excite to grow my balls as big as possible! That being said, I still want my balls to hang low and not balloon in the way that a lot of giys on this forum do. Just not my personal taste.

With that in mind, I know pressure needs to be low, but how long should i pump per session? Should I do shorter sessions but a lot of sessipns, or can one long session with sone modifications get to my goal?

Thanks!
bignlow

Re: Ball Pumping Duration

Post by bignlow »

if you're just starting off start with 20 mins, have a rest, maybe half an hour and 20 mins again. Once you get the hang and feel of it then you can lengthen the sessions. Go steady, thing won't change overnight. How wide is a Ballz pump tube ?. Low hangers need a narrow tube, however, you'll find after a session or two that you won't be able to get back into the tube because f you're size, time for the next size up. Next time, start with you're smallest again. Moisturise you're sac regularly, pumping or not.
Good luck and may you're balls swing low in time.

Bignlow.
twowolf16

Post by twowolf16 »

So is the sack only made bigger by fluid going into the sack or eith enough time (I realize years of time) pumping at low pressure with enough breaks to prevent fluid buildup, the balls will grow themselves? After some time, does some fluid permanently stay in the ballsack and that's what make it look bigger?

Also, the ballz cylinder has a 3" Inner Diameter.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

First to expand is the balls themselves followed by the sac. The sac filling will stretch the sac skin. For low hangers you need to pack the tube to the sides and then the vac will pull the balls down the tube for stretch so you need fluid build up in the sac to pack the tube. You say you don't want to balloon the sac but that is good to stretch the skin, making it easier to pack the tube. Stretching down the tube wil also in time stretch all the internals allowing you're balls to follow you're sac down the tube.

Bignlow