Bullmaster 357- Looking for opinion.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

That1dude94

Bullmaster 357- Looking for opinion.

Post by That1dude94 »

I've been an occasional marathon pumper w/ a homemade STJ. Loved the size!
In the next month, after some traveling, I plan on finally getting into a maintenance routine to keep up a daily bulge and help with marathon day progress. I had planned to get a regular bullmaster, but I saw the bullmaster 357 and am wondering if that would be a better fit. Looking for opinions.
Want to get a more convenient pump than my giant and heavy STJ so that I can access my pump more easily to keep up the routine.
Thanks in advance for perspectives!
ALSO, saw the ballZ tube. Not quite ready for that, but would love to hear opinions on that if there are any out there w/ experience.
drew_uk

Re: Bullmaster 357- Looking for opinion.

Post by drew_uk »

I have a regular bullmaster which I can get close to packing. Not sure of your size, I guess that would determine if the regular or 357 would be better. Give Pump Toys a call they're really helpful.
That1dude94

Post by That1dude94 »

These are some not great quality pics of a typical pump.
Spend about 3hours in the STJ a few times a year and get to this size...maybe a little bit bigger on previous occasions.
Would like to work my way up to this as a daily size with a decent increase from that on marathon days.
Like to think the bullmaster is the better option, just because the bigger aspect is more attractive, but I know that doesn't always translate to better gains.
Curious how well of a seal the 357 has and how comfortable it is. Comfort is kind of a big thing for me because I could go more than 3 hours but the size of my STJ gets cumbersome and uncomfortable.
Another part to mention, is my sack sits high and tight without a pump...another reason I was considering the 357 to the longer regular bullmaster.
Attachments
IMG_4615.jpg
IMG_4617.jpg
jaredpumper

Post by jaredpumper »

I have the same issue with balls sitting high & tight so am also interested in hearing about the Bullmaster 357.
dbz20

Post by dbz20 »

I have a 357, it’s ok for quick sessions. You have some size but not a monster. I actually decided to pick myself up a magnum again as it doesn’t do the job for me anymore heh. Plus I’m interested in getting juiced up w/ silicone.
Used to own Bullmaster, Bullmaster Magnum, and Monstertube Sr!
Currently have Bullmaster 357 and STJ, looking to get huge again! A new tube is in order lol! :twisted:
Mops21

Post by Mops21 »

Hi dbz20

Can you post some photos from the Bullmaster 357 in the use and some others

And can you say which between the normal Bullmaster and the Bullmaster 357 ist

Witz best Regards
Mops21
Swhitely

Post by Swhitely »

Just used my new 357 for my first session. 32 minutes and loved it!! Will use daily as often as possible!
Cruiseguy

Post by Cruiseguy »

Did you get the bull master 357 and did you like it?
Cruiseguy

Post by Cruiseguy »

Bought a la pump 2 stage.
Attachments
First time using
First time using