Looking for all-day ring to wear after heavy ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FATBALLS

Looking for all-day ring to wear after heavy ball pumping

Post by FATBALLS »

Hey fellas!

I have been really throwing myself into pumping lately and one of the most common pieces of advice that I get from long-time pumpers is to wear a ring, collar, or "stayer" around your pumped up package immediately after pumping. Many of them suggest working up to wearing it all day long (as much as possible) or even 24/7.

This idea sounds incredibly sexy to me as I love pumping up huge and really indulging in the size for as long as possible. However, I am having a hard time finding a super soft, flexible ring that I can comfortably wear around my bloated cock and balls (I pack a Bullmaster Magnum primarily) all day long.

Does anyone have a ring that they recommend? Any links are especially helpful! What do you big time pumpers use to maintain size? I am planning on buying my massive balls a gift this holidays season haha!
SFBallpumper

Re: Looking for all-day ring to wear after heavy ball pumping

Post by SFBallpumper »

Jingle balls... Jingle balls...
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I used to buy leather straps online until I outgrew them. Now I make my own so I don’t remember the vendor.

You only need to be tied off when outside forces are pushing lymphatics back into your core.
Those forces are gravity, garment compression, and the Dartos muscles that react to being chilled.
As long as they are swinging free gravity does a pretty good job.

Straps do dig in and when they do, it helps to reposition them slightly.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

You might try the Oxballs Bullball #2. The unstreched inner diameter is about 1.5 inches. I have the smaller, Bullball #1. It’s about 1 inch inside diameter and it stretches to almost 2 times the size.

The material that they’re made up is comfortable to wear much of the day.

http://shop.oxballs.com/BULLBALLS-2-bal ... X-1116.htm
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
FATBALLS

Post by FATBALLS »

I see a lot of guys wearing leather collar--like dog collars. What is the thinking behind this? I can't imagine they are comfortable enough for all day.

Regarding the Oxballs--I definitely heard of them--but I am not really looking for ball stretchers, I pump 4-5 hours a day, those are definitely way too small for me. I am more looking for something to keep my pump retained when I am not in the tube, something I can wear around both my pumped cock and balls.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

A dog collar would be fine if you don’t have it too tight.
You can slip a Kleenex in behind the buckle if it digs in.
There’s always this..
http://shop.oxballs.com/JUICY-Pumper-Co ... X-1227.htm

Pricey but comfy.
thicklace

Post by thicklace »

OXBalls - XL Juicy
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

If your still looking for a ball sack strap. I make my own from surgical tubing which can be found at big box home stores . Its very stretchy. I have various sizes. After a max pump I wear the smallest diameter if having sex to keep max size or bigger diameter strap for day wear.

Instructions. .. cut tubing to desired length. Buy some firm tubing that will fit inside surgical tubing. Cut about a 1 inch length and evenly slide both ends oof g surgical tubing over it to make a loop. Use very small zip ties to secure. One for each end of surgicsl tubing. Snip the excess zip tie and file cut to smooth. Finally. Wrap electrical tape very tite over cut zip ties for extra hold and to smooth over zip ties.

Great thing with these you can make limitless sizes and custom fit for best comfort.
As most BIG pumpers know sometimes and places are not the best for a HUGE buldge. Like bike shorts, dress pants, but sometimes at the gym its nice to show my BIGGEST muscle.