16" Plateau FINALLY broken !

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Rob UK

16" Plateau FINALLY broken !

Post by Rob UK »

Just had to share this.
After over a year stuck at 16 inches, I've finally broken through - A session yesterday on the MT Senior and I blew through to 17 inches Woot !! :D
Took a few quick pics.

So, MT users - how big can you get in a MT ONLY pumping (none of this saline lark) and how many years does it take ? I need a new goal !!
Attachments
IMG_5186.JPG
IMG_5185.JPG
IMG_5182.JPG
IMG_5177.JPG
IMG_5175.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG
IMG_5170.JPG
jr1975atv

Re: 16" Plateau FINALLY broken !

Post by jr1975atv »

Nice what pressure do you pump at
just4me

Post by just4me »

Cool man.
Congrads. you are looking great.!
metopump

Post by metopump »

Perfect horned melon.
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

I start off about 3 ins of pressure and go up to 6 ins over about 30 mins. I keep a constant 6 ins throughout the session but break for 15 mins every hour.
As soon as I hit 7 ins I blister, so I've learned not to. Also, the big mistake I made when first starting out was not to release the pressure often enough and take breaks. I've got permanent(?) darkening because of that.
sayhay100

Post by sayhay100 »

Rob UK wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:23 am Just had to share this.
After over a year stuck at 16 inches, I've finally broken through - A session yesterday on the MT Senior and I blew through to 17 inches Woot !! :D
Took a few quick pics.

So, MT users - how big can you get in a MT ONLY pumping (none of this saline lark) and how many years does it take ? I need a new goal !!
Congrats! you are looking good.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Congrats on the major break thru. I have been stuck at that same number for a long time now. Glad to hear it can be passed. I like your smooth pics too.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Plateaus are frustrating but they are still surpassed with patience and consistency.

I once thought that the monster sr was the only tube needed because there’s plenty of room.

However great they are for MASS You have to shake things up again.
Pump in a straight tube as soon as you can pack your way into it. They won’t help you fill up any faster so I use the monster jr for downward expansion until it no longer fits.

download/file.php?id=169596&mode=view

Then when I return to the SR I hang much deeper into it and when I have a completely full melon that extra length widens out into more of a pineapple.
Also try to point the sr downward as much as possible to pull in less abdominal meat.
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:02 pm Plateaus are frustrating but they are still surpassed with patience and consistency.

I once thought that the monster sr was the only tube needed because there’s plenty of room.

However great they are for MASS You have to shake things up again.
Pump in a straight tube as soon as you can pack your way into it. They won’t help you fill up any faster so I use the monster jr for downward expansion until it no longer fits.

download/file.php?id=169596&mode=view

Then when I return to the SR I hang much deeper into it and when I have a completely full melon that extra length widens out into more of a pineapple.
Also try to point the sr downward as much as possible to pull in less abdominal meat.
Thanks for the comment. I have a LongJohnny tube so if I have this right, you are saying pump in the MT until you have the pack size for the straight tube then switch to that one for the downward pull then switch back to the MT to finish off? I’d like to get the pineapple shape that would be good. Your pic is awesome !!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Nothing like reaching a goal......and how much fun it is getting there..................I've only had about a hour every morning in my Bullmaster just to maintain a good size. I can float around 15/16 for months...........I think my best has been 19 1/2''. I no longer have any goals to reach......I just enjoy each and every time I pump. Hoping for a Marathon soon.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

[/quote]
Thanks for the comment. I have a LongJohnny tube so if I have this right, you are saying pump in the MT until you have the pack size for the straight tube then switch to that one for the downward pull then switch back to the MT to finish off? I’d like to get the pineapple shape that would be good. Your pic is awesome !!
[/quote]

Yes, you got it.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

'fitter, that download pic in the MTjr is mind blowing :shock: filled to capacity and deserving of a 'yellow' thong tribute , hint, hint.... 8) BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:13 pm 'fitter, that download pic in the MTjr is mind blowing :shock: filled to capacity and deserving of a 'yellow' thong tribute , hint, hint.... 8) BB.

I WISH!
I have to be BEYOND packing the Jr. in order to fill that yellow Magnum pouch! After my upcoming surgery I will probably be able to pump the wrinkles out of it!
I didn’t mean to hijack Robs thread, just wanted to illustrate the point.