Trouble with tightness

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kiwibop

Re: Trouble with tightness

Post by kiwibop »

Hi Bigricky. Me again, here to haunt you about indiscriminate and irresponsible use of antibiotics - can I ask if you have shares in Johnson & Johnson possibly?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

N/A
Last edited by bigricky on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

If you're prone to blisters, then polysporin is probably a good idea. If you're not, then it's probably a waste and might (maybe) be considered indiscriminate use of antibiotics. It's mostly a waste of money. My balls and cock aren't prone to blisters, so I don't use polysporin on them. My nipples, however, are prone to blisters (i.e. breaks in the skin), so I use polysporin on them.

There are no blanket answers. I've had a serious antibiotic-resistant infection, so I fully understand what the indiscriminate use of antibiotics can lead to. Having been through that, I'm much more concerned with the indiscriminate use of antibiotics in food than anything else.

This forum is supposed to be the place where people are supported for their differences in their lifestyles, their bodies and what each of us decides to do with them. If anybody wants to rant and tell everybody what to do, then maybe this isn't the place for them. It makes me and others, feel uncomfortable, angry and unwelcome just because we just might have a difference of opinion. I'm sure that there are places on the internet that welcome intolerance. As far as I know, this isn't the place.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4me

Post by just4me »

The whole penis blister thing....
I've done that twice.
Things have to be warm but not too warm and I found that the same temp i would shower or bathe in
is too hot to use for pumping. for the obvious reason that there is no negative pressure in a shower.
I started as a dry pumper and switched to wet pumping when i found it was easier for me to maintain a constant temp.

The first time it took two weeks to totally heal. This last time it took almost that long.
For two weeks I stretched a lot.
Used a 5 min timer and kept steady, firm pressure in 6 5 min sessions. Before work..... after work.... and right before bed.
I cant tell if there is any permanent gain from this but after my first few pumps i can tell a difference. I can wait to have a long weekend to try to pack my ASTJ. Sooo close last time.

Back to the topic of this thread.... Have you tried manually stretching? balls... and... just sac.

As far as Moisturizers i like shea butter. Holy cow. got the ASTJ filled to the 7.5 mark and slide right out. I was able to even vacuum my self back in. The first time i made it to the 7" mark in it without Shea Butter I thought i might have to wear it the rest of the day.