*I need guidance*

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Machoke99

*I need guidance*

Post by Machoke99 »

Hello fellow newart citizens im Machoke and i just found out about this website. I heard you guys are into testicle growth, pumping, etc.
The reason the subject of the topic states i need guidance it is because i do lol

I want to make my balls grow bigger but i dunno how and dunno where to start. So i was hoping you guys can share with me methods to increase the heaviness of my balls. I heard hitting your testicles with a wooden spoon or something makes it bigger, due to some hydrocele thing is this true!!!

Anyway looking forward to your replies :)
pipefitterdom

Re: *I need guidance*

Post by pipefitterdom »

Welcome!
You can start out in a regular jar with some aquarium tubing.
I use liberal amounts of hair conditioner.

Put the tubing and your lubed package in the jar and inhale on the tubing as hard as you can.
You can’t hurt yourself with lung power. You can increase the vacuum enough to cause damage by sucking and holding the vacuum with the tip of your tongue. Just enough vacuum to cause an involuntary erection is all you need to make progress.

Don’t expect incredible results the first few times you try it. It is similar to building muscle in that it takes repetition and consistency to become a monster.

You don’t need to spank them to create a hydrocele, it is created from the migration of lymphatic fluids.
Good luck, don’t sweat the slow progress and enjoy your journey of increasing size.
Machoke99

Post by Machoke99 »

Thank you for the inspiring reply. Your the only one who has given me some information.
Yeah i know it will be a long and patience process, i'm already aiming on bodybuilding so am prepared for the "slow progress" stuff.

Again thank you and i'll try my best :)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You’re welcome!
Don’t feel bad. Sometimes it takes a while for a response here.
Don’t forget to post some baseline photos for comparison later!
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

Hi There & Welcome to Newart

Well you have come to the right place and i hope you find the Best guidance you can here, there have been many informative posts over the years and may i suggest a few hrs reading though them (While Tubed) shows you the light.

As mentioned a photo record of progress not only is good for your self, but posting them will normally provide excellent feed back & guidance from fellow Pumpers :)

A good pumping routine helps regularity and progress as any workout with reps & sets, so like muscles there will be recovery time and quality over quantity.

:D :D
Last edited by biffosmudge on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machoke99

Post by Machoke99 »

Sorry for the late reply, i was kinda busy.
But anyway thanks for all the positive comments, ill be sure to start my journey soon. I just want to gain as much information as i can
before i touch anything lol.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

What you use for equipment will depend on what you want from you're pumping. Whatever you start pumping in you will have to go bigger and/or longer in time to keep the progress going. Long hangers, narrow tubes, fat sac, big jars/ stage tubes. Read a few threads on here, particularly the longer ones, they tend to hold more info' and techniques. Take note of the tubes and jars etc they are using and see the results.Once you find the look you want/the results you're after, you'll have a better idea of which way to go. Start steady and work up.

Bignlow
wnc_husband_wife

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

Welcome to the forum! Equipment can be purchased or homemade depending on your skill level and spare change. Lots of great info tucked away in the threads like the one from bignlow. Go slow and have patience, listen to your body and look at your skin. To much pressure will cause damage you can feel and see which then means you can't pump until it heals.