wife demands BIG

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

luv2pump

wife demands BIG

Post by luv2pump »

Been pumping 20 sum years. Ball pumping about 15. Ball puming & play have become more of a focus for me&wife. Ill get 30 or 40 minutes of prepump time while she peeps in washroom. She ll get in bed&use her vibrator till she has had several orgasms as I lick her all over. She ll then take control of my pump& work it till I moan & thrust about with my face between her thighs. The more intense the vavuum the more intense I lick& she knows it. The other day my pump was a bit weak.I thought my balls were nice & hefty, but after I pulled out&she grabed them she said" why aren't these bigger"? I said "should I pump more"? She said "YES"! I said " You know best, I know you demand huge balls" & she said "thats right now make them BIG for me as she worked the pump. That really turned me on. The best part is after Ive packed my my tube &struggle to pull out, she ll say slyly,"having trouble there. Maybe that wil have to stay on all day&you ll have to stay here&keep licking me. Once my balls are free and I don my cock only tube she ll GRAB, SQUEZE, SLAP & SUCK my heavy hangers making me SQUIRM & MOAN. Anyone else whosr wife or gf DOMS their balls? By the way my ball tube is 9"x 5" with a 4" opening & cock tube 9" x 2.75"
pumper6

Re: wife demands BIG

Post by pumper6 »

Nice, brother, very nice!!
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

I have filled the monster tube Sr to capacity. I am. I now have a facebook group that focuses on havby thei biggest, largest, heaviest cum filled balls as possible. Monster Tube Sr is literally to tight since I acquired a motorized pump this week. I would love for you and your wife to join our ball pumping group called the Wesley Warren Extreme ball pumping society. If we can all masturbate together in a safe caring environment for all, that would be awesome. I would love to have female members like your wife that will play with their pussies at the sight of a pair of humongous balls. Please look up the group on Facebook OR contact me directly, Charles Lawson, so I can make you a member of our Secret Group. I am in the New York tri- state area.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Thanks but I gotta use this site undercover. Wife loves my pumping but not into online sharing.