New guy: Is heating necessary for ball pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rantallion

New guy: Is heating necessary for ball pumping?

Post by rantallion »

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Been stretching for years and am looking to permanently increase the size of my low hangers. I understand the mechanism of scrotal expansion and heat. Still I am wondering, why so many people use heat pads and similar solutions to keep warm when pumping.

Since I like the concept of low, clearly defined hangers, I was wondering if the vacuum isn't enough to achieve the desired effect. I figure, the suction will kind of override any cold-related scrotal constriction.

Explanations and educated guesses are welcome :-)

My nuts: https://rantallionlove.tumblr.com
ellery888

Re: New guy: Is heating necessary for ball pumping?

Post by ellery888 »

not necessary but extremely beneficial.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You know what the cold does to boys ?
Keeping everything warm keeps everything soft and pliable and fit for stretching.
Nice set of hangers there. If you want some more definition and want to keep them low stick to narrower tubes. Big tubes will fatten you up and lose the effect of the hang.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The dartos muscles relax to cool your boys. They also contract to hold them close in order to warm them. However in your case constriction is a non issue given your amount of stretch.
Shorter, more frequent, consistent sessions will give you more definition with less cantaloupe.
Also avoid being too well hydrated. Sometimes I pump up a storm for days and only my boys grow without my bag filling up. I'm not sure that's why it happens. Just an uneducated guess.