Pubic hair re-growth and maintenance.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

meester_fly

Pubic hair re-growth and maintenance.

Post by meester_fly »

Hey guys
I have been ball-pumping pretty full-on for the last 4 years, with the casual cock pumping sessions over like 12 years. I love my pubes, liking the natural and manly look I guess. I have always pumped with no pubic hair removal or trimming, as a good amount of thick hair conditioner gave me a perfect seal. Since my teens it's been a fetish in a kind of way, as being a gay man I spied my very first bushy cock n balls of my hairy neighbour naked sunbathing. I was pre-pubescent so that was a big sexual turn-on when my pubes started growing!
So, after a few too many intense ball sessions, my pubic hairs at the base of my cock and all of my balls seemed to gradually disappear over the course of like 1.5 years. It got to the point that I was totally smooth from the base of my phallus to a half inch into my pubic mound.
So a combination of a lack of time and a few Blood spots on my glans forced me to go cold turkey for like the last 3 months. To my joy all of my pubes have began to re-grow in all of the totally balded areas.
So, I have started to pump very carefully now, using low pressure and building up to 5mg over the 30-45 minutes, with breaks in-between. I am paranoid about my pubes leaving my cock and balls again, so feel free to chime in on how I can not over-do my new routine and maintain the re-growth of my pubes!
marc854

Re: Pubic hair re-growth and maintenance.

Post by marc854 »

meester_fly wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am Hey guys
I have been ball-pumping pretty full-on for the last 4 years, with the casual cock pumping sessions over like 12 years. I love my pubes, liking the natural and manly look I guess. I have always pumped with no pubic hair removal or trimming, as a good amount of thick hair conditioner gave me a perfect seal. Since my teens it's been a fetish in a kind of way, as being a gay man I spied my very first bushy cock n balls of my hairy neighbour naked sunbathing. I was pre-pubescent so that was a big sexual turn-on when my pubes started growing!
So, after a few too many intense ball sessions, my pubic hairs at the base of my cock and all of my balls seemed to gradually disappear over the course of like 1.5 years. It got to the point that I was totally smooth from the base of my phallus to a half inch into my pubic mound.
So a combination of a lack of time and a few Blood spots on my glans forced me to go cold turkey for like the last 3 months. To my joy all of my pubes have began to re-grow in all of the totally balded areas.
So, I have started to pump very carefully now, using low pressure and building up to 5mg over the 30-45 minutes, with breaks in-between. I am paranoid about my pubes leaving my cock and balls again, so feel free to chime in on how I can not over-do my new routine and maintain the re-growth of my pubes!
I prefer the "hairless" look and have been shaving for a long time. After a few years of ball and cock pump, I noticed that I didn't have to shave as often and new hair is thinner! I had not given this much thought but after reading your post, I think you might be on to something here!
I wonder if other pumpers have experience similar results!
Thanks for posting.