pumping wall

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

tennsteven

pumping wall

Post by tennsteven »

Hey guys, I've always pumped my whole package for about an hour then switching to just the smaller tube for just the cock. Lately the last two sessions have not produced very little difference in the balls. Usually the hour of pumping the who package will enlarge them at least twice or more to about 15" around. Now almost nothing. Have any of you experience this? The only things that I can think of is that I've been very busy outside and may have become dehydrated because I've lost a lot of weight. Let me know. Oh yes, I've been at this for about 20 years and very experienced. Thanks
just4me

Re: pumping wall

Post by just4me »

hi,
I'll weigh in here.
I hit a wall some times and take a week or more off.
when i come back things seem to move pretty well.

I think you are right about the dehydration thing.
I have done cardio at the gym and not drank enough water and pumped. The results were disappointing.
Maybe take a break and stay waterlogged
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

That's the plan before next week. Thanks.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I'm with Just4me. That week or so off can make a big difference. It's like your package wants to thank you in a big way for giving it a little time off now and then.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Some of my biggest sizes came after I had taken time off.
I took off almost 6 weeks at the longest and then pumped lightly twice a day for about 2 weeks.
Then that weekend got up to 17" dia.

I am about to take some time off from pumping again and manually stretch things.
Please keep us in the know about what happens.