Pump Progress

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mimirshead

Pump Progress

Post by mimirshead »

Hi guys,
I'm still pretty new, but been pumping about 4 months now and it's pretty awesome.

Here are some shots of me in my Longjohnny tube:
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1231.JPG
My typical session is 1.5-2hrs and my balls get up to just under 13" around which seems roughly the 4" diameter of the longjohnny tube... the weight of my balls is amazing. I've been pumping with warm water and Shea butter, drinking lots of fluids before and during the pump. A couple questions for you on how to progress even further:

I'm uncut, and my foreskin pumps up to the point that I can't pull it down over my cock head anymore. It's kind of impractical for getting off. What do you recommend? a condom or other sleeve over the head?

In the longjohnny, I have room to grow in length, but I'd like to focus on getting my balls and cock (more than just my foreskin) bigger around. I'm thinking of moving up to an ASTJ or Bullmaster tube. They seem to be the same general size overall but I'm leaning toward the bull master because it looks built to promote an awesome shape. What do you think? I have a birthday and might treat myself hah...

Thanks guys!
rojogan

Re: Pump Progress

Post by rojogan »

Awesome pump! I tend to agree on the bullmaster for you. Your package can handle it and should shape up beautifully. Keep up the good work.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

Thanks rojogan. Found some of your photos on this site... hoping to get as big as you some day!
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

Thanks! Appreciate the comment.