Ball pumping - Keeping water warm

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Scrotasaurus

Ball pumping - Keeping water warm

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Hi guys - I've been using my monstertube by trying to fill it each time with warm water to promote faster results. The water cools off within 20 mins or so. Changing the water gets slippery and messy. Requesting any suggestions on how to keep the water warm inside of the tube while pumping. I've tried a small space heater but causes too much heat on my legs. Tried heating pad but wary of accidental electrocution. Left with changing water every 20 minutes but it's a hassle. Whatever y'all have been able to use successfully to keep water already in the tube warm would be much appreciated. Thanks.!
pipefitterdom

Re: Ball pumping - Keeping water warm

Post by pipefitterdom »

Don't sweat the electrocution unless there are bare wires AND your body is grounded.
High heat can distort the monster flanges because the water can't carry the heat away, so use medium.
Wrapping a towel around the whole thing helps it stay warm too.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Do yourself a favor and forget about the water, it's a pain the ass, and can often cause blisters and you don't need it to pump huge, I have been packing the monster tube for years and never bothered with water after the first couple of times. Just keep the sac well lubricated at all times, Shea butter lotion is fantastic and allows you to grow. No mess and enjoy the pump, stay in for longer and see the results. You will thank me a hundred times.
00D0D_bYHFjkWLmTB_600x450.jpg
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Thanks!