Ball Pumping - "Beginner" testing

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Zajosek

Ball Pumping - "Beginner" testing

Post by Zajosek »

Howdy,
I'm pumping for some time already.. first just cock then tried saline into balls and now I'm rather trying to get "permanent" gain with pumping (balls + cock).
I would like some.. ideas or guides because.. I found everything here.. seems like I have "small tube" but I want to be sure and hear advice :-)

I have typical cylinder 3,5" (89mm)
Leluv Eyro
This kind.. standard no shape.. fits balls + cock, I thought that it was "enought" but then I found this forum and I see WAY bigger results that I would love to hit one day.

As you can see on pictures I "fill" it up to 7" in lenght and I cannot grow to sides (atleast.. it feels like it.. even after 2-3-4-5h in pump no growth at all).
I try to gently "pat-slap" them to get more filling (as I have read on hydroceles topicks etc) but yeah I feel I hit the end with this tube.

I pump every day for a week or more now. Every day 2h+. Even wet pumping. Sometimes wears even ball stretcher to work.

Do you think I should work to fill the tube even in lenght? (if thats possible) or rather get new pump?
And if new pump.. I saw stj and mtj.. bullmasters.. I dont know which one is best to get into (money wont be problem for this prob)

Thanks for any advice!

PS: I dont know why pictures turned around.. on my Pc it looks different way.. but only angle of picture)
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Zajosek

Re: Ball Pumping - "Beginner" testing

Post by Zajosek »

So any ideas from more experienced pumpers? :-) I would really like any advice about pumps etc.
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

take care, its look a bit overpumped
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Zajosek wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:16 am So any ideas from more experienced pumpers? :-) I would really like any advice about pumps etc.
Get yourself a sun tea jar if you want mass. Get a wider long tube and stretch if you want to just hang low.

And you might want to ease up a bit to avoid damage.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hi,
I'll weigh in here.
I'm definitely not one of the seasoned veterans on here but they have given me great advice. In a year I managed to get up to a 17" diameter sac. It's amazing.
But I tried to take it slow and use low pressure. The pain threshold isnt even a good judgement for over pumping because it's easy to overdo when in the moment.
Take your time
Low pressure
Lots of hair conditioner for lube
Take breaks. I like to do an hour twice or once a day. 15 min on and 5 min break. Maintenance pumping really helps when you want to make a huge gain. When I want to go big I pump for at least one a day, every day for at least a week leading up to my "marathon" pump.

Rest is important too. The longest I have taken off is 6 weeks. Life just got in the way. But it didnt take long to get back to where I was before... and more.

I tried a harbor freight pump and didnt like it. I don't know if the gauge was off or what but I had more discomfort with it that just using the natural method of pumping.

Pay attention to your body. tingling , numbness, pain is no bueno.

Pleasure, tug, weight, hang, bulge, look, feel, bloat, es muy bueno

I learned, the hard way, that this whole experience is about pleasure. Not a contest.

I hope this helps.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

just4me wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:36 am Pay attention to your body. tingling , numbness, pain is no bueno.

Pleasure, tug, weight, hang, bulge, look, feel, bloat, es muy bueno

I learned, the hard way, that this whole experience is about pleasure. Not a contest.

I hope this helps.
Oh yep.. I do.. well almost 2h every day past.. hmm this will be end of week 2.
I pump with 4-5 "Hg Vac" with peaks 10-15, when lubed good I feel just a tug on the place where tube touch the body, balls never hurt.

+ I try to "slap" them when they are out of tube, to get more filling (well hydroceles guide somehow..)

Anyway.. even after every day pump, I feel almost same way next day :X I dont feel like I'm gaining at all.
Ya those rims are.. well.. I dont have any "soft" seal thats why it is a bit more "coloured" as it should be probably. + Camera is doing a bit more work xd.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 am
Zajosek wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:16 am So any ideas from more experienced pumpers? :-) I would really like any advice about pumps etc.
Well I usually stay at 4-5 hg but peaks 10-15 for few secs.. I just miss any "soft seal" so its pushing on the body.
My body is a bit softer as that pump :D so it leaves rims for .. 20min?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

To me, it looks like the pressure you're using is too high and it may be causing damage to your cock. I'm no doctor and I know that it's easy to get piggy, but look at the photos of your dick and then Google the word "petechiae." Others who post here can probably tell you how to treat it.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:30 am To me, it looks like the pressure you're using is too high and it may be causing damage to your cock. I'm no doctor and I know that it's easy to get piggy, but look at the photos of your dick and then Google the word "petechiae." Others who post here can probably tell you how to treat it.
Well interesting, I will try to hold it less then. I'm pumping without any pain so I never thought it could do harm.
It always go back to normal day after. Just thought it is side effect of pumping. Not sure if my bathmate does it too.. I did not try it for quite some time, I pump balls + cock together only now.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Zajosek wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 am
Well I usually stay at 4-5 hg but peaks 10-15 for few secs.. I just miss any "soft seal" so its pushing on the body.
My body is a bit softer as that pump :D so it leaves rims for .. 20min?
You might want to keep it under 10hg, but keep taking the short breaks that help with the discomfort