Looking for exhibitionist pumpers Toronto-Hamilton

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

go2bucko

Looking for exhibitionist pumpers Toronto-Hamilton

Post by go2bucko »

Really love pumping my balls huge and showing my bulge in public. Looking for others to join me or chat about this fetish.
395.jpg
Huge4Me

Re: Looking for exhibitionist pumpers Toronto-Hamilton

Post by Huge4Me »

I can't join you in Toronto-Hamilton, but I can sure join the spirit of what you are doing. I love pumping up huge (cock and balls if possible) and then taking my package out for a walk in public. One of my favorite venues are strip clubs. A huge package inside a pair of loose fitting shorts never goes un-noticed during a lap dance. There is a nude beach not far from where I am, I'm hoping to be able to pump up to my absolute max and take the package out for a show there in the next couple of weeks.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Hello, Mature male exhibitionist/ pumper based in Toronto….love to show the bulge in public locations. Hope we can connect and turn some heads;)
Favourite pouch/ massive sac
Favourite pouch/ massive sac
INPumper

Post by INPumper »

Hi, I' m a exhibitionist Pumper too.

So doe You like show many Pumpfriends send Your Pumpingoictures to my Exhib Pumpblog: http://exhibpumpers.blogspot.de/

Greetings

Vacpumper
nordy

Post by nordy »

I must say thank you to you exhibitionist pumpers. I love seeing a huge bulge in or out of clothing. Keep up the good work cause some of love what you do. Nordy
I love to pump.