Question for users of the MT (JR)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Rob UK

Question for users of the MT (JR)

Post by Rob UK »

Hi all,

I currently use a Thickwall 2 stage cylinder 4 inch opening into 6 inch internal, which I've recently dropped and damaged (aaarrgg !) so I need to replace it. Thing is, I'm beginning to get stuck in there. I fill the width totally and length to about 5 inches down into the tube. There is a 1 inch drop on the first stage and I use a silicone seal which is great as none of my abdomen gets sucked into the tube. I'm about 15.5 inches round when I come out of the tube after a 2 hour session.

I'm debating replacing like for like but have been also looking at other cylinders, the Monster Tube jr, looks interesting but I' don't know if I'm ready for it or not based on my current progress. (I've been pumping nearly 2 years now).

The idea of a hinged tube and not getting stuck appeals but how comfortable is the MT jr. to use ? Can you go for 2 hours without getting stress on your abdomen - it looks quite heavy especially as I wet pump. At 2.5 inch opening I'm assuming only the bits you want to pump go in the tube and abdomen suck is minimal ?
How good are the seals on the MT - how long do they last before they perish and need replacing ? I'm in the UK so this is going to be a major investment for me and I want to get it right.
Are there any other tubes anyone could recommend based on my info. I already own a Longjohnny style for stretch.

Any thoughts / advice much appreciated.

Pics here are not of me at my max, they were taken about 6 months or so ago.
Cheers
Rob
Attachments
xPost2.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG
bignlow

Re: Question for users of the MT (JR)

Post by bignlow »

You're next tube will depend on what you want from you're pumping. Do you want a big fat sac or are you after stretch to get big hangers. The wider the tube the fatter you'll get, so, the narrower the tube, the quicker you'll pack it to get the pull down the tube. The MT jr i would thing is a bit of a cross between the two.
Decide what you want from you're pumping and that should point you in the right direction and pick the tube for you.
Hope that helps.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It looks like you underestimate your size and could fill a junior fairly quickly. The opening is 2-1/2 inches so you would have MUCH less abdomen pulled in than with the two stage that was entrapping you. You would get more use for your money out of a Sr. in the long run and the opening is 3-3/4", still narrower than your cracked 2 stage. Of course you will get a giant round melon as opposed to low hangers. You could supplement a Sr. with a straight tube eventually if you get too spherical. It doesn't bother me personally because after a few hours they relax and hang low anyway.

It is of a lightweight construction and the water has more weight than the tube itself. The seal is $14 and will last for years if you take care with it. Don't use petroleum lube. Don't over tighten the screws and do leave them loose when not in use so the seal will not adhere to the lid or prematurely compress. A heating pad on the high setting can soften and deform the flanges because the water only removes heat from the walls. So take care not to apply it directly on the flanges or use medium setting. Leave your strap on when closing it to avoid pinching. I lube with slippery water soluble hair conditioner.
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

Hi Rob

Can not argue with any thing the guys here have said so far but ill stick with what i know about my time with this tube. :) :)
Last edited by biffosmudge on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

By the way Rob from your pictures which look great in size and shape the tubes your using now do you justice :) :)

Just carry on what your doing time will show you what TUBE's you will need !!

:) :)
Last edited by biffosmudge on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

Looks like I'm going to take the plunge on an MT - just got to make the decision on which one !

Rob
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You will fill the jr and be looking for a sr before you can say jack Robinson.
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:15 am You will fill the jr and be looking for a sr before you can say jack Robinson.
" Agreed 100%"
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

One MT SR ordered today ! *excited* - I will post pics / thoughts when it arrives :D
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

Rob UK wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 am One MT SR ordered today ! *excited* - I will post pics / thoughts when it arrives :D
Well done !!! and I know how it feels to wait - Found mine at my door when I got back one day I was lubed and ready to go before i opened the package :D :lol: "Enjoy"
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

What did you decide Rob?
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

I went for the MT SR and love it !! - Wish I done that 3 years ago right from the start !