The BALL SITTING thread!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby Tanuki-Balls » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Show us your huge pumped balls as a seat cushion!
135eeff5434650cdbc9091fb1b.jpg
The art of vacuum pumping: http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=Tanuki-Balls
User avatar
Tanuki-Balls
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby TheDongShow » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm

huge as always, when you going to upload some more vids?
TheDongShow
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:00 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby Tanuki-Balls » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

TheDongShow wrote:huge as always, when you going to upload some more vids?

Won't promise. I have a new pumpbuddy and hope to make more vids with him this summer.
The art of vacuum pumping: http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=Tanuki-Balls
User avatar
Tanuki-Balls
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby TheDongShow » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Tanuki-Balls wrote:
TheDongShow wrote:huge as always, when you going to upload some more vids?

Won't promise. I have a new pumpbuddy and hope to make more vids with him this summer.


I'm pretty sure this is you... https://siliconemeup.tumblr.com/post/15 ... pumpmaster

Looks like your tube on another guy, and your shaped balls with lines after you've removed a split tie....
TheDongShow
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:00 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby Tanuki-Balls » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 pm

TheDongShow wrote:
Tanuki-Balls wrote:
TheDongShow wrote:huge as always, when you going to upload some more vids?

Won't promise. I have a new pumpbuddy and hope to make more vids with him this summer.


I'm pretty sure this is you... https://siliconemeup.tumblr.com/post/15 ... pumpmaster

Looks like your tube on another guy, and your shaped balls with lines after you've removed a split tie....

Oh! I didn't know he uploaded that pic! Yes thas my and me new buddy. He calls me Pumpmaster :D
The art of vacuum pumping: http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=Tanuki-Balls
User avatar
Tanuki-Balls
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby timff » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:00 am

Hi there, wow great pumping as always . I think you are the "Pumpmaster" we must all follow your routine and become your pump students. Pumping harder and harder to become huge like you. Yu look amazing .
Tim
timff
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby pomp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Very impressive! Here are two pics I posted some years ago. Hope You enjoy. pomp
Attachments
P1000815.JPG
P1000814.JPG
User avatar
pomp
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby marcmad23 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:15 am

here's mine!
Attachments
JUN - 4 (1).jpg
marcmad23
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby stjpumpfan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:10 am

TB i would like to know were you purchased that heating element for your stj? can you provide any specs on it and maybe website info?
stjpumpfan
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The BALL SITTING thread!

Postby SFBallpumper » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:25 am

Tanuki posted a list of his sources here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46977&p=291307#p291279

Thanks again, Tanuki!!!
SFBallpumper
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: North of San Francisco


Return to Ball Pumping

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests