newbie wants to pump balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigld2

newbie wants to pump balls

Post by bigld2 »

When I pump my cock for 30 mins it is fat, When I pump my balls for 30 minutes no change except balls are a little bigger. Please explain when pumping balls do the balls expand or does the ball sac fill with fluid and expand. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
R00ster

Re: newbie wants to pump balls

Post by R00ster »

Welcome. Drink plenty of water.
If I pump 30 minutes my testes get heavy and sac hangs nice. If I pump over and hour my sac gets full and round. Try pumping longer depending on what your after.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

All good advice ROOster.

Sometimes they are just stubborn and don't respond no matter what you do. However you will notice that after a rest, the boys themselves go back to normal, but your bag has more fluids than before.
You have a pretty conservative routine so if you want sheer bulk you could add more half hour sessions.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

In addition to always drink plenty of water, especially the day before pumping and day of. Keep your vacuum (Hg) 4-5 low and stay in the tube longer. Should start to see an improvement. Pumping both cock an balls at the same time tends to even out vacuum and helps prevent blistering. Anytime you stay in the tube for a long time blistering will be a problem. Take some breaks every 20-30 minutes but keep the tube in place. Good Luck....