Advise

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

lunarhoodie

Advise

Post by lunarhoodie »

So i just started pumping and I need some advise. After my sessions I see results in my cock, but not really in my balls and the results don't last real long. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal for beginners? Looking for help from the more seasoned pumpers here! Thanks!
R00ster

Re: Advise

Post by R00ster »

Me again.... so how long is your session? Do you drink water while pumping? Have you tried wet pumping? Do your testicals get big but, your sac don't?

Everyone wants to see bloated balls.....post pics.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I read your past postings to find your using a homemade STJ. You must be getting a reasonable amount of seal to get your cocks results. Right off I would say your session times must not be long enough. You cock will always expand first then when its chambers are filling will the fluids look to fill available space. Really need more information to be of more assistance.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
lunarhoodie

Post by lunarhoodie »

R00ster wrote:Me again.... so how long is your session? Do you drink water while pumping? Have you tried wet pumping? Do your testicals get big but, your sac don't?

I usually try to do four 30 min sessions. not sure if thats long engough. i drink LOTS of water. Id like to do more wet, but i think i may have to order a seal. i get a good seal without one, but with the jar AND water it gets really heavy and kind of uncomfortable after a while. as for my balls, they really dont seem to do anything to me, but i do have larger balls to start with.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

lunarhoodie wrote:
R00ster wrote:Me again.... so how long is your session? Do you drink water while pumping? Have you tried wet pumping? Do your testicals get big but, your sac don't?

I usually try to do four 30 min sessions. not sure if thats long engough. i drink LOTS of water. Id like to do more wet, but i think i may have to order a seal. i get a good seal without one, but with the jar AND water it gets really heavy and kind of uncomfortable after a while. as for my balls, they really dont seem to do anything to me, but i do have larger balls to start with.
For myself... I have a quart mason jar with a 3"opening and get a great seal. Pumping with it my balls get large and heavy. I also have a gallon w/pump toys STJ seal. Well worth the money. My gallon jar is super heavy and it's easier to pump In the bath tub.... I don't start seeing a heavy sac until after an hour, and 2 hrs shows best.

I'd recommend setting aside 2 hrs. in your bath. Low pressure and many breaks. The first time you remove your jar and have a huge sac you'll be amazed.
I'll be in mine later this evening and I'm excited.

Also shaving helps with seal and thick lube.
Last edited by R00ster on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunarhoodie

Post by lunarhoodie »

R00ster wrote:
lunarhoodie wrote:

For myself... I have a quart mason jar with a 3"opening and get a great seal. Pumping with it my balls get large and heavy. I also have a gallon w/pump toys STJ seal. Well worth the money. My gallon jar is super heavy and it's easier to pump In the bath tub.... I don't start seeing a heavy sac until after an hour, and 2 hrs shows best.

I'd recommend setting aside 2 hrs. in your bath. Low pressure and many breaks. The first time you remove your jar and have a huge sac you'll be amazed.
I'll be in mine later this evening and I'm excited.

I also found a quart jar as well. I plan on being in it later as well. I only have oral suction right now, could it be that Im using too much pressure?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

i use oral as well. Does your pressure feel good? Causing bruising? I think you need more time....with easy pressure
lunarhoodie

Post by lunarhoodie »

R00ster wrote:i use oral as well. Does your pressure feel good? Causing bruising? I think you need more time....with easy pressure
no bruising or anything. ok, more time it is! how long do you usually go between breaks?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

lunarhoodie wrote:
R00ster wrote:i use oral as well. Does your pressure feel good? Causing bruising? I think you need more time....with easy pressure
no bruising or anything. ok, more time it is! how long do you usually go between breaks?
Not sure. A few minutes. Change out water, re-lube, re-tube
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Did you get more time in the tube? How was your latest results?
lunarhoodie

Post by lunarhoodie »

R00ster wrote:Did you get more time in the tube? How was your latest results?
I did and I think that was my problem. Better results than before!