Newbie and LOVING it

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mimirshead

Re: Newbie and LOVING it

Post by mimirshead »

nordy wrote:That is all good advice and a big jar of lube from pumptoys will last a long time and you can just rub it in after your pump and it is a good conditioner. Remember less is best, find a comfortable pressure and back off just a little and you will be happy for as long as you want to stay in the tube. Nordy
Thanks guys... I had another session last night, 4x 30-minute sets in the tube with warm water. Was great. Really comfortable, got a nice pump.
Just out of the tube...
Just out of the tube...
I'm planning on trying a much longer session later today and over this long weekend... 45min to an hour in the pump between breaks. Hoping that breaks through even bigger.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

OK, from 2x1-hours in the Longjohnny..
Almost 12.5" around...
It was great being in for so long. The first hour I actually got a lot of work done HAH.
I think I could have upped the pressure a little bit, maybe next time, but I didn't go above about 3.5-4in Hg.
Dried off right after the pump
Dried off right after the pump
Bulging in some Andrew Christians
Bulging in some Andrew Christians
Bulge from the side
Bulge from the side
The boyfriend loves playing with my pumped up meat and already tried the tube... I'll get him addicted yet. :-)
Tips on going bigger always appreciated. Hoping to do at least one more long session this weekend.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

Had an awesome session last night in the Long Johnny...

I did 30 minute 'sets' of intervals - 4m30s at 4-5inHg then 30s at 1inHg... total of 2 hours. My cock got to 7.5" dia and balls to 13.5" dia - biggest I've been an man it was awesome! The intervals were more comfortable than just staying at 4-5inHg for a long time, I think I got a better pump.
In the pump, 2 hrs total.
In the pump, 2 hrs total.
Just out of the pump.  My foreskin really pumped up this time!
Just out of the pump. My foreskin really pumped up this time!
I'm curious what other uncut guys do... the end of my foreskin really pumped up. I think what I'd prefer is a more even pump on it - it was awesome to have what felt like a swollen up cock-head. My foreskin is pretty loose usually but it was a little tight pulling it back after the pump. Not necessarily a bad thing.
From the side...
From the side...
So yeah, felt amazing... left me wanting even more, but I figured I'd better get to bed at some reasonable hour on a school night... it was a little too hot to sleep with all that meat hanging around my legs.

Any tips on getting even bigger appreciated... in the meantime, practice, practice, practice, right? :-)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Uncut men should be thankful that they weren't mutilated at birth.
But seriously, you're off to a great start. When you get foreskin growth like that it usually means your balls are at maximum capacity. Shiny and red skin is another way to tell your bag is really straining.
Pump it gently later when it begins to recede in order to retain fluids longer.
Once it does give it a good rest until it returns to normal or almost normal then repeat.
You will reach this size faster and faster until it becomes your new normal and your maximum size is bigger than ever.
This is a cumulative addiction so be sure to fully enjoy the journey and don't sweat the plateaus.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Can't agree with you more Pipe..........enjoy the pump.
And by the look of the pics your well on you way to some AWESOME balls.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

pumpman12 & pipefitterdom
Thank you both for the encouragement; means a lot coming from such hugely experienced pumpers ;-) I'm enjoying every step for sure!
Between pumps my sack is definitely looser which has been awesome. I think especially on this last pump I got a good stretch.

For about 24 hours after a long pump like this my skin stays a little pink/tender. Any recommendations to reduce that? While I'm pumping I have some lube on my package and at the seal, and just warm water - do you think Epsom salts or anything in the water helps? And after, I'm using a moisturizer but I don't know if it's doing a lot of good.

I don't know how often I'll get to pump on weekday nights, but I'm definitely back in the tube this weekend, can't wait!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The itching is from the stress of growth and it causes some darkening especially if you get a blister. You can experiment with topical ointments for the itching. That stage doesn't last too long unless you get an abrasion. You just have to see which of those things you suggested works best for you, they are all good.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Mimirshead...............sounds like everything is going good. For the most part trial and error is how most of us got to where we are. The best part for you is you may NOT have to go through all the error part......
When I first started pumping there was only one pumpers forum that I knew of called Zoinkers or something like that. It's no longer around but we are here now at Newarts.
Anyway I did a really good three hour Monster Tube pump yesterday and what I've noticed is as I'm deflating my ball sack starts to hurt on my skin. My guess is the skin that is stretching is a little bruised so to help it repair itself..... I started to coat my balls with petroleum jelly ( Vaseline ) and then cover my whole package with a plastic bag to keep the vas from getting all over my shorts. The results are awesome.....the skin feels great and feels like it is stretching faster with every pump.
Pump HUGE my friend....PM12
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

Hi again...
I've been able to pump about 2-3 times a week, about 1-2hrs each session which is been going well.
But after good progress it just seems like my package isn't responding. Yesterday I was in the tube about 2 hours and my balls only got to about 11.5" dia which is a lot less than what I was getting to before. Keeping pressure around 4in Hg like before, usually using warm water, 30 min at a time with breaks.
Any ideas? I feel like I was having trouble getting a good seal, need to shave better, but ultimately the pressure was there. What else to try? Just give things a break (not the answer I wanna hear...)?

Thanks and any advice.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

For me and my balls, there are four things that hinder a good session:

1. Not being throughly hydrated. Pumping draws fluids into the balls. If there's not a lot of fluids, not much happens. Drink LOTS of water before, during and after a session.

2. Not being warm enough. With me and my long legs, it's critical that my legs and feet are warm. Every guy probably has a part of their body that gets cold first. Keep that part warm and wear warm clothes, unless it's during hot summer weather. If your heating bill isn't too high, turn up the heat. When I'm cold or my feet are cold, my boys shrink. If I pump while I'm cold, my balls seem to fight to stay tight to my body, instead of relaxing, hanging loose and getting bigger. Note that if you get too hot and start to sweat, drink even more water.

3. NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). These are common, over the counter drugs used to treat pain, muscle aches, swelling and inflammation. Probably the most common ones are aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil) and naproxen (Aleve). These drugs, and drugs like them, reduce swelling. If I pump while taking these drugs, the swelling that pumping is supposed to produce just doesn't happen. I may swell a little, but not much.

4. Being tense. My balls don't seem to want to relax if I'm tense. I try to take a minute or so to just relax before pumping, and I try to stay relaxed while pumping. I don't watch the TV news when I'm tubed up and I don't try to get work done. I've also found that being impatient with my progress doesn't help, either. I also seem to get bigger when I pump with a buddy. I think it's just the relaxing conversation. A relaxing hot tub with a friend is ideal, as long as you stay hydrated.

Also, think of a pumping session like a practice session that athletes or musicians have. Sometimes, for unknown reasons, a practice doesn't go well. A good athlete or a good musician doesn't get discouraged, they just keep going to practice. Eventually, they figure out what works and what doesn't work. The key thing is to just keep at it and to keep listening to your body.

Your mileage may (and probably will) vary.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Welcome to the club just beware it addicting
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

SFBallpumper wrote:For me and my balls, there are four things that hinder a good session:

1. Not being throughly hydrated. Pumping draws fluids into the balls. If there's not a lot of fluids, not much happens. Drink LOTS of water before, during and after a session.

2. Not being warm enough. With me and my long legs, it's critical that my legs and feet are warm. Every guy probably has a part of their body that gets cold first. Keep that part warm and wear warm clothes, unless it's during hot summer weather. If your heating bill isn't too high, turn up the heat. When I'm cold or my feet are cold, my boys shrink. If I pump while I'm cold, my balls seem to fight to stay tight to my body, instead of relaxing, hanging loose and getting bigger. Note that if you get too hot and start to sweat, drink even more water.

3. NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). These are common, over the counter drugs used to treat pain, muscle aches, swelling and inflammation. Probably the most common ones are aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil) and naproxen (Aleve). These drugs, and drugs like them, reduce swelling. If I pump while taking these drugs, the swelling that pumping is supposed to produce just doesn't happen. I may swell a little, but not much.

4. Being tense. My balls don't seem to want to relax if I'm tense. I try to take a minute or so to just relax before pumping, and I try to stay relaxed while pumping. I don't watch the TV news when I'm tubed up and I don't try to get work done. I've also found that being impatient with my progress doesn't help, either. I also seem to get bigger when I pump with a buddy. I think it's just the relaxing conversation. A relaxing hot tub with a friend is ideal, as long as you stay hydrated.

Also, think of a pumping session like a practice session that athletes or musicians have. Sometimes, for unknown reasons, a practice doesn't go well. A good athlete or a good musician doesn't get discouraged, they just keep going to practice. Eventually, they figure out what works and what doesn't work. The key thing is to just keep at it and to keep listening to your body.

Your mileage may (and probably will) vary.
Thanks for the response... all sound like good advice. I don't take NSAIDs but that's good to know... any of the other 3 could be an issue - trying to find time, keep warm and hydrated this winter. I'm planning on pumping again on Sunday and hopefully I'll be able to prep for it a little better over the weekend.