Question for the BIGGER ball pumpers

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wickedtwisted1

Question for the BIGGER ball pumpers

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

I recently bought a monster tune senior and I've been using it almost every day. Getting quite big. But the last few days I noticed when I come out of the tube I have slight skin peeling. Not blisters, but like a very light sun burn. Is this because I'm pumping much bigger than I had been and it's just old skin shedding basically? It's not painful or itchy at all so I plan on continuing. Just curious is all.

And seeing as nobody ever responds unless theirs pictures, enjoy my bulge
Attachments
image.jpeg
pumpman12

Re: Question for the BIGGER ball pumpers

Post by pumpman12 »

Isn't that the truth !!!
You just GOT to have pics........................I occasionally have some skin peel as well. My guess is the same as yours, your growing and the dead skin is just flaking away.
Anyway keep growing HUGE 8) 8)
PM12
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

Thanks Pumpman, I'm trying lol. I'm even more addicted now than I used to be lol. I want to try saline sometime this year and I've been reading about silicone too. That won't be for a while yet. Gotta grow to give it some room ;)
FilipinoFetishist

Post by FilipinoFetishist »

Most likely just dead skin post stretching. Using any moisturizers during your pump sessions? I've had very good success with Shea Butter with Vitamin E and Moringa Oil.
25 year old Filipino dude just learning the ropes. KIK: FilipinoFetishist
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

I put moisturize before and after, but I pump with warm water and Epsom salts 95% of the time.
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

Filling my hillcrest pumper shorts a little more each day ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

wickedtwisted1 wrote:Filling my hillcrest pumper shorts a little more each day ;)
I need to get some of those shorts..............they give you a great look...........you know, HANGE TIME !!
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

I love these shorts. I have several other pairs of "pouch" underwear but they don't compare to these.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I have experienced the kind of skin peeling you describe. First, it does not seem to be much of a problem. The dry skin peels off and everything returns to normal. However, I think it happened with me mostly when I pumped a little too hard. This resulted in getting quite a bit bigger much faster, a great result...but perhaps a little more than our ball skin can take. Perhaps if you back off a little on the pressure and set aside more time in the pump at those slightly lower pressures, you will not have the peeling. Give your balls a little more time to get rid of their new hugeness..but keep pumping. Keep getting huge. And keep loving it.
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

Trust me, until it becomes painful or any other serious issue arises I will continue getting HUGE ;)
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

New big boyz finally arrived
Attachments
IMG_7567.JPG